#435975 by AlanJones Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:02 am
Subject: Website design Re-design and Re-developing proposal.

Hello,
I am Marketing Manager for an International Digital marketing company.
Can I have your attention for two minutes?
Are you planning to change your current provider for mentioned above?
We can help you in making: -
• Creative web design
• Re-designing and Re-developing
• Website Revamping
• Logo Designing
• E-commerce Solutions
• Web Development
• E-Commerce
• Graphic Design
• PHP
• HTML/HTML5
Spice up your website with our high-quality web design & development service. Leveraging years of experience, we build SEO friendly, mobile responsive websites precisely tailored to your requirements.
Please share your requirements if you are interested, so we can send a complete proposal based on your needs.
We help Startups and Existing Small, Medium to Big Enterprises; we are backed by the expert technocrats to all Websites need.
We are representing a team of engineers specialized in Web Design/Development & Digital Marketing”.

We can also manage, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SMO (Social media optimization) Link Building, Technical Content Writing, & Data Migration, Custom software.
We do have satisfied clients across the globe in countries like US, UK, South Africa, UAE, Austria, and Germany, etc.
If you're interested in hearing what we can do for your site then I would love to set up a consultation call with you. Let me know what time/day works best (and the best number).

Thanks & Regards,
Business Development Manager,

P. S:- This is our promotion strategy that we use Yahoo_id when you revert us back we will contact you through our company name.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement