#432184 by AlanJones Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:42 am
Subject: Review and Online Reputation Management for XXX

Hello XXX Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to inform you that in today's business world the online reputation and online reviews are the most important aspect of a business. So you need to manage your online reviews and reputation.

Whenever a buyer or visitor finds some bad reviews against your business, then he/she'll lose faith and never do any business with your company. So it'll have a very bad effect on your sales. Also, after visiting that bad review, not only that person as well as some other people will be motivated by that person.

Also, when there are some bad reviews regarding your brand name then it'll have a very bad effect on your reputation as well as on your business. Here are some bad reviews which I have found regarding your business:

Keyword: XXX
URL: XXX

So it will be great if you'll pay attention to this and try to pull down those bad reviews from search results.

So, please write back to me if you are interested in proceeding with the discussion for your online reviews and reputation management.

Plan Name: Push Down Bad Reviews+Online Reputation Management+Website Error Fixing.
Cost: $185/monthly
Time Frame- 90 Days

Note: We can assure you that, within 90 days we will push down the bad reviews from Google"s first page forever. So, you can get maximum business with a strong reputation.

Please let me know your views and questions on the above.

Waiting for your reply.

Daniel

Senior Marketing Head
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: If you no longer want to receive messages from us, simply reply to this email with the word "Unsubscribe" or "Remove" in the subject line.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement