#421146 by Marysopinion Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:07 am
I’m selling my Prada bag on Kijiji and I got this number to text me +1 (206) 456-0712
They were interested in buying my Prada bag for $1000 which is a $50 extra than what I put it up for. And then asked me to send my email to etransfer me. And they wanted me to ship the item the next day to California and this is the address: Name: Greg Combs
Address: 1179 W A Street #116 Hayward California 94541
And this is the number of the receiver in California
(510)-935-9240
The name is Greg comes was already sus.
After I gave him my email to eat transfer me he sent me this:
 I just receive an alert from BANK now that the payment have been transfer to your BANK account and the money have been deducted from my account kindly check your mail box ([email protected]) and check if you got their email and get back to me now friend.thank you.
The email I got looked so real until I noticed that it ended with a gmail.com. This is the email that I was sent the confirmation of the E transfer: [email protected]
Also I’ll be sharing with you the whole chat.
He also asked me to delete my Kijiji ad and show him a picture of proof.
The funny part is, this is what he said after I told him the price, “ Sounds good I'll pay you $1,000 including the shipping fee to my nephew in California, I hope this is not a scam and also do you have an account with Etransfer”
And “Greg” if you’re reading this f*k ur mom.
Since I can’t insert an image I’m gonna copy paste the whole email.

INTERAC View in browser | Français ?
Dear Valuable Customer,

Greg Combs sent you $1,000.00 (CAD).

SECURITY QUESTION: What for
SECURITY ANSWER: Goods
PURCHASED ITEM DESCRIPTION: Prada bag
Deposit your money: Greg Combs
FIRST ENTER YOUR SHIPMENT TRACKING NUMBER BELOW

Enter Your Shipment Tracking Number Before You Can Select a different financial institution
NOTE:
This INTERAC e-Transfer® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the postage reference/tracking number is sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited.
Send a postage tracking number to us or email us through this email CLICK HERE our Customer security service center will attend to you. As soon as you send the postage tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller, the money will be credited to your account and a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" INTERAC e-Transfer® Team will be sent to you with the PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER needed to check and withdraw your payment from the link above.

Shipping Method
CanadaPost/Express Mail
Shipping Address - Confirmed
Name: Greg Combs
Address: 11 79 W A Street #116
Hayward California

Click HERE for details.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
**PLEASE NOTE**
Once your item has been shipped and the shipment reference# is sent to us,
You will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from INTERAC e-Transfer® Team informing you that the Fund has been credited.

FAQs | This is a secure transaction lock
© 2000 - 2020 Interac Corp.
All rights reserved. Terms of Use
® Trade-marks of Interac Corp.

Twitter Facebook Linkedin Youtube
Email or text messages carry the notice while the financial institutions securely transfer the money using existing payment networks. For the answers to common questions please visit our FAQs.

This email was sent to you by Interac Corp., the owner of the Interac e-Transfer service, on behalf of Desjardins Bank.

Interac Corp.
Royal Bank Plaza, North Tower, 200 Bay Street, Suite 2400
P.O. Box 45, Toronto, ON M5J 2J1
Advertisement