#410614 by AlanJones Wed May 20, 2020 1:36 am
Subject: How bad reviews are affecting your business and brand value For XXX

Hello XXX,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to inform you that in today's business world the online reputation and online reviews are the most important aspect for a business. So you need to manage your online reviews and reputation Increase in business revenue.

A single bad review is proven to drive away 1 potential customer out of every 10. Bad and fake reviews gain momentum in the search engines and are shared on social media.

How bad reviews are affecting your business and brand value.

No-1 - Negative reviews can be damaging to the prestige, profitability and trustworthiness of a business.
No-2 - A single negative review can drive away approximately 22% of customers, whereas around three negative reviews can drive away 59% of the customers.
No - 3 - A single negative review could cost a business around 30 customers.

People hesitate to purchase from businesses with no reviews or with too many negative reviews.

A single negative review could cost a business around 30 customers

Research shows that negative reviews stop Lots of consumers wanting to use a business. In the unfortunate case that these negative reviews pop up on Google first page.The businesses can potentially lose a good number of their future customers.

In an era where the internet has taken over the world, online reviews are bound to drive customers towards or away from your business. Making customer satisfaction an essential part of your business can only help your company’s sales and profitability.

Also, when there are some bad reviews regarding your brand name then it'll make a very bad effect on your reputation as well as on your business. Here are some bad reviews which I have found regarding your business:

Keyword: XXX

URL:

XXX

So it will be great if you'll give attention on this and try to pull down those bad reviews from search result.

So, please write me back if you are interested to proceed with the discussion for your online reviews and reputation management.

Also we are providing Organic Web Promotion for websites, Fix Error to make your website search engine friendly.

WHAT WE PROVIDE?

Removal of negative links.
Suppress negative links.
Manage your social media reputation.
Remove online complaints.
Consumer complaints removal.
Manage online reputation.
Online complaints removal.
Remove negative posts.
Removal of defamatory links
Protect your online reputation.
Thanks & Regards,

Braden Bake
Senior Marketing Head

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unsubscribe: If you no longer want to receive messages from us, simply reply to this email with the word "Unsubscribe" or "Remove" in the subject line.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#410835 by AlanJones Sat May 23, 2020 11:50 pm
Subject: Re: How bad reviews are affecting your business and brand value For XXX

Hello,

Hope this email finds you well.

I understand your busy schedule but am curious to know if you had an opportunity to review my previous e-mail regarding our On-line Reputation Management service.

I can assure you that it would not be a waste of your time. We offer Business Reputation, Brand Reputation, and On-line Reputation Management services.

We also do promotional activities including: blogging, commenting on other blogs, participating in discussion groups, and posting status updates on social networking profiles.

So, if you feel the time is right to gear up your business, please do get back to us with your questions and concerns.

Waiting for your reply.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.