Hello,
My name is Jeff Smith. I am willing to make some purchase of some items
with your company, Before we proceed can you please answer the question
below.

1. Do you have POS machine to charge credit card
2. Do you accept master and visa credit card payment
3. Do you accept private pick up by our forwarder
4. Can you send me your price sheet or catalog

Kindly email me if this is possible to ship to Belize.

Jeff Smith CEO
jeff smith supplies INC
757 Pelsons Drive #930
Belmopan, Cayo District,
Belize

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
Advertisement

#406059 by vonpaso xlura Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:10 am
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Swift Cargo Post & Services. On checking through our customer database, the name provided belongs to one of our premium client whom we have made shipments to. So getting your shipment to your client won't be a problem. For a shipment moving from your company with the Total weight and dimension you provide, below is the Standard and Express Shipment Air Freight quote
===========Pick Up Address-=================================
snip
===========RECIPIENT-=======================================
757 Pelsons Drive #930 Belmopan, Cayo District, Belize.
============================================================
Customer ID #TW004223B14
snip description of box
(Air freight)
Express Shipment (2 to 3 days)..........$ 3,910:00 numbers may vary
Standard Shipment (3 to 5 days)...........$ 3,690:00
The freight costs includes: Collection from your location Customs clearance fee Duties & taxes Inland transit to Belize Insured Door To Door Delivery Including Tax fee
==================
Pick up will be made by our agents after payment is confirmed. We will need you to provide us with an estimate pick up date and time so that we can schedule a date and time for you before the item/s are ready for picked up as we normally have numerous shipping request. As soon as we receive all necessary information from you we will proceed on the pick up at your location, also we require payment via our Bank account for now prior to pick up and collection of package which is to be paid as soon as the order is ready for pick up. So you will have to send us the payments via wire transfer so that we can do the pick up and settle the necessary tax and custom duties, this price includes insurance and all there duties, then we will get back to you with the necessary details. We have greatly reduce the price of your shipment. For further information do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to providing you with the lowest prices and the best customer service possible.

Thank you
Darren Holmes
Swift Cargo Post & Services

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10