#376609 by am_alex Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:36 am
Hello,

I was asked to contact you in reference to your post on Angelinvestmentnetwork.us by an investment consultant who works with my advisory team copied on this message. I am a strategic/private investor who is interested in investing in creative business ideas and innovative business investment opportunities. To help them grow through different channels like sales, marketing, expansion, local and international recognition.

My mission is to sustain long-term prosperity of companies by prudently growing my capital while helping to grow start ups and established companies through a disciplined investment process. I am also interested in working with committed people who reflect worthy business ethical values. I do not actively seek to manage the companies in which i want to invest in, rather i wish to re-invest my funds by putting it into the management of private businessmen and corporations with good business ideas that can generate at-least 7% or more ROI per annum.

Send me your proposal with your contact numbers so we can discuss on how to work together.

Regards,
Dr. Chaipat Sahasakul
Advertisement

#376610 by am_alex Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:42 am
2nd Message:

Hello,

Nice to hear from you.

As an accomplished businessman, I have been in charge of several successful businesses/companies and I am still active till date. Asides this, I have been investing in property as a silent investor in places like Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok and UAE. For this reason, i decided to expand into other markets and making private investments in other sectors both small, medium and large projects. So far I have financed several other projects across different sectors and they are currently doing good. My team help in identifying viable investment opportunities.

I have available capital up to $80 Million. My level of financing offers easy and flexibility in obtaining private capital while avoiding traditional bank's rigid lending practices, extended closing time frames and over inflexible funding standards.

We will be looking out for your project prospectus as my team are keen for a review. I am attaching my profile for your records.

Regards,
Dr. Chaipat Sahasakul
#376611 by am_alex Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:48 am
After some useless messages, the final message looks like the following:

Dear,

I hope all is well.

The registry department has reached out to my attorney as they have concluded registration of our agreement. Which means, they have registered our agreement and appointed an independent competent officer who will be in charge of the project registration process.

Meanwhile, See below details of the competent officer as obtained by my lawyer from the registry department for you to commence the project registration process of your presented project in accordance with the government's legal due process for investment corporation and establishment.

The competent officer will explain in details and give a breakdown on the procedures, and requirements, You can contact the appointed competent officer with the contact address below:

Pirinpat Waree T.
Regulatory & Competent Service officer
Bangkok 10240,Thailand
Email:[email protected]

You have been advised to work and take instructions from the competent officer because he has the experience and also takes instructions from the department that appointed him. If there is any mistake, it will affect this partnership as this process is sensitive and the authorities makes sure that the process goes smoothly as long as there is no compromise.

I have been given contact of a competent officer also who will process my transfer clearance documents and i have advised Charles my CFO to contact him. We want to proceed and close this deal by next week. So i urge you to work with the competent officer assigned to work with you as well.

Regards,
Dr. Chaipat Sahasakul
#376612 by am_alex Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:54 am
The message from the so called competent officer:

Greeting sir,

Attending to your request, below is the detailed information and engagement for your review.

Frequently raised aspects are foreign investment authorization documentations respectively the project registration documents and transfer clearance requirements, legal hurdles under Thailand’s foreign investment regulatory legislation, Anti terrorism policies and money laundering clearance as pre-commercial regulatory steps for a joint venture or investment funding closing. As an independent competent service officer, i possess a wealth of experience and broad knowledge to advise and assist on these matters and to fulfill the documentation and reporting requirements for Outbound Foreign Direct Investment and Control of Commercial Lending Abroad.

Thai investments abroad, have come in the focus while the domestic industry lags behind the stated targets. However, the project registration documents and transfer clearance requirements should be carefully observed which brings in some sort of revenue for the government and control the financial system and foreign exchange.

Not only Thailand’s well-known public companies act as a global player when investing in foreign companies as joint venture partner or financial investor. Even international conglomerates use their Thai affiliate company as the perfect vehicle for outbound foreign direct investment. External business partners should, therefore, know the legal and regulatory requirements and tax structuring aspects of a Outward Foreign Direct Investments.

Kindly provide the legal compliance requirements in the attached document to enable us commence official filing of the required paperwork for the particular business project you wish to register. To complete the processes in timely manner which takes 3 or 5 working days to be completed, you have been asked to kindly expedite provision of all requirements including the costs - $2,920 - to avoid delay in filing for court approval and legalization before the project registration is processed.

Once i conclude the official formalities and the documents ready, i will send the soft copies to you. While the hard copies will be sent to the Central Bank for official endorsement and transfer order approval. Once this is done, i will mail the hard copies to your mailing address via courier services.

Warm Regards,
Pirinpat Waree T.
Regulatory & Competent Service Officer