#342643 by clbraz78 Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:25 am
We just received an email similar to this.

Reason for contact: Request a Quote
Message: Hi Dear. We extend our kind interest to make purchase on some items in your facility. Before we proceed kindly let us know the kinds of credit cards you accept and do you allow private pickup by freight forwarders? Hope to read from you so soon Wilson Derek. Derek Ventures Inc S. Žukausko g. 09, LT-50064 Ramuciai, Lithuania +370 37 211499 [email protected]

Name: Wilson Derek
Company: Derek Ventures Inc
Address:
S. Žukausko g. 09
S. Žukausko g. 09
Ramuciai
HI
LT-50064

Preferred method of contact: Email
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +370 37 211499
Advertisement

#352147 by Jodilynn0303 Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:47 am
Just had the same scam occur. Please beware! Here is our email:
> I will like to place orders for some of your products, I will like
> to know if i can place orders with my credit card and if i can arrange
> up from your store/warehouse by a private freight company.I will be
> looking forward to your quick response soon.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom.
SHIPPING ADDRESS:
OWEN VENTURES INC
Šeškines g. 1-13,
VILNIUS, LT-07151, Lithuania
Tel.: +370 37 213456
'[email protected]'
#352675 by JDM_Medical Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:07 pm
We also received a similar message today from [email protected]. It reads as follows:

I will like to place orders for some of your products, I will like to know if i can place orders with my credit card

and if i can arrange Private Shipping pick up from your store/warehouse by a private freight company.

I will be looking forward to your quick response soon.

Thanks
Clint.B Inc
#364486 by nataliyageorgieva Mon May 14, 2018 10:49 am
I just got emails from this person: Mike Ventures Inc very similar to all of what you saying.
He even called me on the phone from CA number.

Name Luiz Mike
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 6194831654
Subject: ORDER REQUEST

Message Body:
Hello, I will like to place orders for some of your products, I will like to know if i can place orders with my credit card and if i can arrange pick up from your store/warehouse by a private freight company.I will be looking forward to your quick response soon. Thanks Luiz Mike [email protected]

Hello,

Thanks for the mail , below is the list of items i want to purchase for and i need you to prepare quotation for:

1, Sleeping Bag Angel and Moon

Qty ---------- 25

2, Sleeping bag Panda

Qty ---------- 25

3, Sleeping bag Duck

Qty ---------- 25

Mike Ventures Inc
Address: Pramones pr. 16,
LT-51185, Kauno m. sav, Lithuania
Tel.: +370 37 157490

Concerning the shipping , the likes of UPS, DHL and others always
don't take care of the charges down here.Charges like handling,customs
and duties etc. We have experienced such situation before and i don't
want to experience such thing again,you do not need to worry about the
stress involve and all documentations because i have a shipping
company that have delivered to me in the past,i really like their
services so i will like you contact them about the shipping.I will be
glad if you contact this shipper (SBB INTL Freight Forwarding)
for the shipping quote. Here is there email address
([email protected]) They will take care of everything
including handling, customs and duties,Tax, insurance etc,also you
will be responsible for payment to SBB INTL Freight Forwarding
then all costs as far as shipping, taxes, duties, and insurance in
addition to the costs of the product should be sent to me in a
proforma invoice to be paid in advance of shipment.Always send me the
copy of email you send to them ,Kindly email them with pick up
address,shipping address and the weight of the order.get back to me
with the following once you hear back from them..

cost of items...(cost of items+shipping cost via SBB INTL Freight Forwarding
agent + transfer fee to SBB INTL Freight Forwarding agent )...

so i can send you my credit card details for you to charge the total
cost from it and get the shipping fees settled,then my order can be
shipped out asap.

Regards,
Luiz Mike
#365016 by UgHster Fri May 18, 2018 12:24 pm
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2018 11:46 AM

Hello,

Thanks for the mail , below is the list of items i want to purchase for and i need you to prepare quotation for:

1,Little Sport Star - All Sports Play Gym
Qty ---------- 50

2,EC Apple Playset 12
Qty ---------- 20

3,Best Friends Knotty
Nighty & Night Cap - 0-3 mo
Qty ---------- 10

Gomez Ventures INC
Address: S. Žukausko g. 17,
LT-08344 Vilnius, Lithuania
Tel.: +510-353-3587

Concerning the shipping , the likes of UPS, DHL and others always don't take care of the charges down here.Charges like handling,customs and duties etc. We have experienced such situation before and i don't want to experience such thing again,you do not need to worry about the stress involve and all documentations because i have a shipping company that have delivered to me in the past,i really like their services so i will like you contact them about the shipping.I will be glad if you contact this shipper (SBB INTL SHIPPING) for the shipping quote. Here is there email address ([email protected]) They will take care of everything including handling, customs and duties,Tax, insurance etc,also you will be responsible for payment to SBB INTL SHIPPING then all costs as far as shipping, taxes, duties, and insurance in addition to the costs of the product should be sent to me in a proforma invoice to be paid in advance of shipment.Always send me the copy of email you send to them ,Kindly email them with pick up address,shipping address and the weight of the order.get back to me with the following once you hear back from them.. cost of items...(cost of items+shipping cost via SBB INTL SHIPPING Forwardingagent + transfer fee to SBB INTL SHIPPING Forwarding agent )... so i can send you my credit card details for you to charge the total cost from it and get the shipping fees settled,then my order can be shipped out asap.

Regards,
Gomez Lukas
#380030 by Zenjiro07 Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:15 pm
I got the same scammer!!!!!!

Hello,

Thanks for the mail ,See below is the list of items i will like to purchase for and i need you to prepare quotation for:

SKU: hidden
:............. Order 15 Qty

SKU: hidden
:............. Order 15 Qty

SHIPPING ADDRESS:
TAYLOR VENTURES INCS
Ciurlionio g. 16A, LT-76228
Vilnius, Lithuania
Tel.: (+841) 55 41 669

Regarding the shipping , the use of UPS, DHL and others always don't take care of the charges down here.Charges like handling,customs and duties etc. We have experienced such situation before and i don't want to experience such thing again,you do not need to worry about the stress involve and all documentations because i have a shipping company that have delivered to me in the past,i really Show Formula
15-20 year like their services so i will like you contact them about the shipping.I will be glad if you contact this shipper (A2 Global Logistic services) for the shipping quote. Here is there email address
([email protected]) They will take care of everything including handling, customs and duties,Tax, insurance etc,also you will be responsible for payment to A2 Global Logistic Services then all costs as far as shipping, taxes, duties,and insurance in addition to the costs of the product should be sent to me in a proforma invoice to be paid in advance of shipment.Always send me the copy of email you send to them ,Kindly email them with pick up address,shipping address and the weight of the order.get back to me with the following once you hear back from them.

....cost of items...(cost of items+shipping cost via A2 Global Logistic services + transfer fee to A2 Global Logistic services)...

so i can send you my credit card details for you to charge the total cost from it and get the shipping fees settled,then my order can be shipped out asap.

Regards,
Justin Taylor.
#390828 by IMdth2018 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:16 pm
This is an email I received yesterday for our company!! Just wanted to let everyone know that they are changing up names.

Hello, I will like to place orders for some of your products, I will like
to know if i can place orders with my credit card and if i can arrange pick
up from your store/warehouse by a private freight company. I will be
looking forward to your quick response soon. Jerry Krug
[email protected]