Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#235551 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:36 pm
Au Pair scammer - Harry Cole - [email protected]

Dear Au pair,
We are a cheerful and loving family living in London, England. We are looking for an Au pair/nanny who is easygoing and active to look after our lovely 4year old baby son Benjamin. We are Mr. & Mr Harry Cole, I work with Dongil Engineering Company here in London-UK and i am not usually at home except during weekends. We require an Au pair/nanny who is caring and fun loving to take care of our son, whilst we are at work .As i am always occupied with work and my wife who is also an international advertising consultant, working with in an oil firm here in the UK. So we are a very busy couple and we do not stay at home regularly, hence the search for an Au pair/Nanny to take good care of our child after school hours.
We are willing to offer you a generous weekly salary of 450GBP and a monthly salary of 1800GBP.(Monday-Friday) . Weekends are your off days, so you can use the opportunity to explore and tour the city. So we require you put in your best. You will also be required to help with some domestic chores around the house. Additionally if you require a live-in position you will be provided with a comfortable room with en-suite, a television, DVD player, internet service and a land line in our home. If you require a live-out position a suitable apartment with same utilities will also be provided. If you are willing to work with us, we will provide you a personal car that you will use here in London-UK. I shall also get you a job here in London-UK where you can earn more money, during morning hours because you will only be taking care of our child after his school hour which is afternoon-evening. Your duty is to take good care of the child, make sure that he does his school home work on time, prepare his lunch etc. You will also be given an opportunity to attend a language school to learn any language of your choice (tuition fee will be our responsibility). We are a fun loving and caring family, I am sure you will enjoy your stay with us, also your travel cost will also be provided by us. I hope to receive your reply soon along with your resume and some photos of you. Warm regards
Mr Harry Cole

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#236169 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:24 am
Hello dear,
how are you? i am glad to receive your mail, it is good to know that you are interested in the job offer. my wife and i have gone through your mail and your photos, it is quite impressive. you seem like a very hard-working and decent person, someone we would love to have in our home. we are really glad we found you , we are quite sure our son Benjamin will get to love you and likewise you too. I will like you to answer the following questions before we make our final decision about offering you the job as an Au pair in our home.
1)what are your aims and objectives in life?
2) why did you decide to become an Au pair?
3) how do you intend to impact positively in our son's
life?
4) what kind of person are you(your likes and dislikes)?
5) do you get angry easily?
6)if offered the job as our Au pair, when would you like to start?
7) what is your full name?
I hope to hear from you soon. also attached here are photos of my family.
Mr Harry Cole

Hello XXX,
Sorry for the delay in reply, i had to consult carefully with my wife and we are pleased to inform you that you have been offered the job as our Au pair in our home. Attached is a copy of the contract offer drafted in your name by the barrister at the UK home office. you are to go through the contract offer carefully, fill in the details required and sign at the underlined space given, then you send a scanned copy of the signed document to my email address, so i can forward a copy of the signed offer to the barrister at the UK home to begin processing your travel documents before the proposed resumption date

Details of fake barrister

Emily Rose - [email protected]

Stolen pictures used by the scammer

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#299466 by Zaan Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:59 am
They have changed their email addresses and a few details.

I received the exact same offer of employment and didn't think it was real, turns out I was right.

His email address is now [email protected]

Keep your eyes open and make sure before just accepting the offer.
#303234 by cille chelle Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:15 am
yes. its the same picture but different email account..what is wrong with them.trying to fool people yo get money..they didnt know how to find a job atleast not to try to fool people..
#307075 by Battoul Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:06 am
Fxxxxx I am chocked I 've received the exact same email and picture from David shaw they degusting people omg i cant beleive it
#309659 by Vikuka Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:13 pm
:o I've got the same emails! Exactly the same!
How stupid are they?!
They changed name to David Shaw...
I felt that something is wrong here...
So what happen, when you actually sight the contract?
#309660 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:20 pm
If you sign the contract then they will ask for money to be sent for visa, work permit or anything else that sounds believable.

Stop all contact with this criminal and do not tell them that you know it is a scam. Just go silent and let them wonder what went wrong.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#314919 by Dodza Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:59 am
Oh my gosh ! That is mean
[email protected]
Is a scammer.
He sent the contract but i found looks wierd especially the signature.

I am new here please tell me if you have an experience with this email
#314920 by Dodza Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:02 am
But he said that his name is Mr. Harry Atwood. And from Texas, USA
Please guys advice me
It is my first time
#327712 by Vima Sargon Thu May 11, 2017 7:22 am
Thanks guys. I was dealing with them and sent the contract but it seemed weird that when I digged into it more, they didn't send me all the paperwork for the visa and they don't ask about copy of passport or your photos. Well it's good that I didn't send them any money. Thanks to your posts guys. Eternally grateful for that.
#338130 by jika Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:24 am
Hello People! Thank you a lot for posting this warning!
I have received exactly the same mail and pictures. I cant believe they are still existing! :evil: :cry:
I have received contract and request to send money.
Their name Mr. David Shaw [email protected] and the barrister BARR. EMILY ROSE [email protected]