Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#177693 by seether23 Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:54 am
UK Border Agency, 2 Marsham Street London SW1P 4DF UK
The information contained in this document constitutes confidential information. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this document by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited
ATTENTION:
We have noted the content of your Application, Your employer Mr. Baker contacted our office, through an Immigration lawyer called Barrister Anna Wright concerning your intended job as Au pair/ Nanny to their Family in London.
In order to legally work in the United Kingdom without applying under the government’s tier based points system, an applicant must be above 18, International Au pairs or Nannies need to apply for work identity card for foreign nationals/ from the UK Border Agency, which will allow them to legally work as an Au pair or Nanny for a sponsoring host family in the UK.
See details for work identity card for foreign nationals.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ummary.pdf
Find below the necessary steps you will take to enable you obtain your work identity card for foreign nationals/.
The UK Border Agency is responsible for securing the United Kingdom borders and controlling immigration in the United Kingdom. We manage border control for the United Kingdom, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the United Kingdom, citizenship and asylum.
Disclaimer:
The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for immigration status into the United Kingdom not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa and/or Expatriate Quota Approval. Approval
for entry (Visa) into the \United Kingdom is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicants country of residence or location after regulation and certification of the applicant by the UK Home Office as at the time of application.
T o apply, you have to send these documents in the following formations:
1) Your International Passport (Scan and email to Barrister Anna Wright)
2) 2 recent passport photographs of yourself for proper Identification (Scan and email to Barrister Anna Wright)
3) Fill the attached Visa Forms (Scan and email to Barrister Anna Wright)
The following fees need to be provided by your employer for the Processing of your work permit:
.1 The booking of your flight will be after receiving all other needed Documents, which should be approximately 283.00GBP
2. The payment of your application fee which is only 550.00 GBP
3. The payment of your Work Permit fee which is 850.00GBP
We have contacted your employer with this payment information and she promised to provide the total fee as soon as possible.
The UK Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry into the UK, by:
•Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering the United Kingdom for Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the Entry Visa.
• Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to earn the needed points for Accession Worker Card, going by the new point-based system for immigration in 2013.
• Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business activities in the United Kingdom legally.
The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45 years. Under the new system, migrants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they receive Certificate of Eligibility and permission to enter or remain in the United Kingdom. It will help British businesses recruit the skills it needs from
abroad and assure the British public that only the skilled migrants will need to come to the United Kingdom. The role of employees/migrants with qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.
Before the issuance of Accession Worker Card to you by Local British Consulate, you are required to show proof that the stipulated financial requirement/applicant travel allowance as indicated above is available. The UK Home Office would ensure via this means that only eligible applicants who are financially capable are allowed entry into the United Kingdom. Accession Worker Card:
This step must be completed by any one you wish to stand in as your next of Kin. As per UK Immigration policies, an individual must be aware of your travel to the United Kingdom. This has to be your best friend as someone asides from a family member has to be aware that you are coming to the UK.
CONFIRMATION/PROOF OF SUFFICIENT FUNDS
To meet the above requirement you or your selected next of kin is required to make a deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of 550.00GBP the equivalent in US DOLLARS, EUROS, or your local currency via any Money Gram agent using the following procedure:
DEPOSIT INSTRUCTION:
SENDER’S NAME: ANY OF YOUR SELECTED NEXT OF KINS OR RELATIVES THAT DOES NOT BEAR THE SAME SURNAME WITH YOU.
RECEIVER’S NAME: **********************[b]
PAYOUT COUNTRY: UNITED KINGDOM
AMOUNT: 550.00 GBP[/b]

Kindly adhere to instructions so as to serve you better.
As soon as you come down here you can visit any Money Gram agent and receive back your deposit, using the details.
In summary you have to scan and email the below requirements to Barrister Anna Wright for immediate submission to our Office for the procurement of your Visa
• The data page of your International Passport
• The Money Gram Receipt you used to make the deposit of 550.00GBP in your name
• 2 recent passport pictures of yourself
• Your filled Visa Forms
We would work to serve you better
UK Border Agency,
2 Marsham Street London
SW1P 4DF UK
Advertisement

#177696 by Dotti Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:58 am
It is a scam.

The real UK border agency will never ask you to send money via Western Union or moneygram to ANYONE, including yourself or a family member. The scammers will simply pose as the receiver, pick up the money, and walk away.

If you are eligible for a visa (and scammers often target people who are not even eligible for the visa they promise) you would go to the embassy in your country IN PERSON, and if you are required to show that you have sufficient funds, you would show embassy officials a bank statement showing that you have money. You will never be required to wire money or withdraw cash to meet this requirement.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#177747 by seether23 Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:34 am
On receipt of this e-mail, Please scan the signed contract letter and
send to Barrister Anna Wright via email:
[email protected] so she can advise us on the
things we are to do to make your journey to London a smooth one.

UK Immigration Solicitors | Immigration Lawyers | London206 Merton
High Street South Wimbledon London SW191AX Sunrise Chambers

EMAIL: [email protected]

THIS IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE BARRISTER ANNA WRIGHT
#228395 by nanny123 Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:06 pm
I had a good offer but it vas a scam. They asked for document and money:

Pamela Cross [email protected]
18 Lyndhurst Gardens London NW35NR[/b]

Barrister Anna Wright [email protected]

This is my first experience to host an Au pair so i have made some necessary
inquiries and i was informed that all the Au pair applicants who intends
to work in the UK legally are expected to contact the Lawyer that works
with the UK Home Office as a representative for Au pairs who intends to
work in the UK, her name is Barr. Anna Wright her email address
is [email protected] kindly contact her and
tell her your interest and willingness to work with Pamela Cross as an
Au pair to Victoria , tell her your full name, Nationality, Age, current
location and some other necessary information that can help your
application. As soon as you are in contact with her she will get back to
you with all the details and requirements for Au pair job in the UK so
that your name and application will be included in the list of Au pairs
who will be coming to work as an Au pair in the UK, also this will help the
UK Home Office to secure a mutual agreement between you and me as the
host including your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and
other supporting documents for Au pair job program in the UK.

I will advise you to contact the Lawyer immediately by sending her a mail
through her email address which i have given you to enable her attend to
your application without any delay. Please while contacting her kindly
make sure that you will introduce yourself very well because she is the
UK Home Office representative for Au pairs. Please you have to copy and
paste the email address so that you will not do any mistake in her email
address.

Kindly keep me posted as soon as you are in contact with the Lawyer.
Attached to this mail are my photos.

Always remember that i and Victoria really loves you so much.
Kisses from your little sister Victoria.

Kind regards.

Pamela

ps: Victoria's name is also Cherry( that is what her grandfather named her)

----------------
We have acknowledged the content of your mail.

Your intending employer and host family Pamela Cross consulted our office concerning her desire and your intention/ application to be their Aupair in London, UK; which she has already applied for and we have taken your application a priority as demanded by your employer.

The UK Home Office is responsible for securing and controlling relocation and security of Applicants in the United Kingdom. My name is Barr. Mrs. Anna Wright a representative of the UK Home Office for Nannies/Au pairs/ Baby sitters and private workers.

We handle the issues of Legal Registration of Aupairs/ Nannies, Work Application, migration/Border and Clearance/ security of contract in the UK etc.

We are fully aware that your nationality is Italian but intend to work for your host family Pamela Cross here in London, UK.

In other to back up this contract legally and for you to receive all your privileges in the invitation letter from your employer such as: the stated Salary per week (£400GBP), Health Insurance (In case it becomes necessary) presumed and subsidiary privileges etc.

You are required to be fully registered and your name will be included in the list of aupairs coming to work here in UK. You have to show a mandatory financial stability demonstration that you are legible to work here in London with the full knowledge/ witness and support of any of your close friend or family friend/ in Italy or else where.

Aupair Registration/ Biometric Residence Permit: This is to certify that your name will be included in the list of aupairs coming to work here in UK and that you have a stable finance and that you can be responsible to carter and for your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Aupairs in (Europe) and outside but relocating to London financially; and for you to receive all the privileges stated in the attached Agreement/ Invitation letter such as wages/Salary,

The mandatory insurance and registration guarantee is 750GBP(Seven Hundred and Fifty Great Britain Pounds Sterling).

Note: This is NOT a payment but a deposit to ensure the validity of your contract application in which after you can withdraw back within 48 to 72 hours after verifiction process here in the Home Office, or on your arrival to UK for the resumption of duties at your discretion.

You are required to submit the requirements instructed within 2 to 3 days, there-after we will commence with the expedite processing of your au pair working papers and your name will be included in the list of au pairs coming to work here in UK subsequently.

This demonstrates that you will be capable of taking care of yourself within the period of arrival until you receive your first salary/ wages from your employer

Scan and attach the Money Gram deposit receipt to your mail and get back to me for verification and confirmation process here in the Home Office.

Attach and send any of your Passport photograph, and the data page of your International Passport

Your salary/ wage/ income are all tax free as your employer will take care of your taxes, insurances etc.

Note: This should be done on or before 2 to 3 working days and get back to me for the validity of your application.

There- after, we will commence with the expedite processing of your Au pair working papers and your name will be included in the list of au pairs coming to work here in UK subsequently. .

Working to serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.

UK Border Agency,

2 Marsham Street SW1P 4DF,

London, United Kingdom.

Application: Barrister Anna Wright

(UK Home Office Aupair/Nanny Representative)
#319440 by AlanJones Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:54 am
If you have new details then please help other victims by posting them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#335507 by CelestB Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:59 pm
A couple emailed me to be a surrogate in the UK their names were Charles Rhodes and Arita.
Good thing I searched for the office address and found this site damn...
It was too good to be true but when they emailed me the docs that I had to pay 1200 for "deposit" I knew it was a scam. Their emails are [email protected] and [email protected]

ATTENTION APPLICANT! REF: UK/CARTER/2017/07.

We have acknowledged the content of your email.

Your intending employer and host family Charles Rhodes consulted our office concerning his desire and your intention/ application to help carry their child in London, UK; which he has already applied for and we have taken your application a priority as demanded by your employer.

The UK Bureau Community is responsible for securing and controlling relocation and security of Applicants in the United Kingdom. My name is Barr. Mrs. Sarah Giddens a representative of the UK Bureau Community for Surrogates and private workers.

We handle all the issues of Legal Registration of Surrogates Work Application, migration/Border and Clearance/ security of contract in the UK etc.

We are fully aware that you are a Philippines citizen residing in the Philippines and intend to work for your employer Charles Rhodes who lives at 323 Kingsbury Road, London NW9 9PE.

In other to back up this contract legally and for you to receive all your privileges from your employers such as the stated pocket money per week (400GBP) and the compensation fee of (40.000GBP), Health Insurance (In case it becomes necessary) presumed and subsidiary privileges and safety etc.

You are required to be fully registered and your name will be included in the benefide list of surrogates coming to work here in the UK. You have to show a mandatory financial stability demonstration that you are legible to work here in London as an au pair with the full knowledge/ witness and support of any of your relative or close friend that has a different surname with you/ Dignitary in Philippines or else where.

Note: This should be done on or before 2 to 3 working days and get back to me for the validity of your application.
There- after, we will commence with the expedite processing of your working papers and your name will be included in the benefice list of Surrogates coming to work here in the UK subsequently.

Cooperate with us to enable us to serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.

UK Bureau Community,
2 Marsham Street GW3F 8AJ UK,
London, United Kingdom.
Application: [email protected]
(Surrogate Representative)
#335508 by Mike Wilson Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:05 pm
Thank you for post the information on this scam. Do not tell them that you know it is a scam., just go silent and ignore them.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#336992 by ScamInformation Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:47 am
charles rhodes Jr
Aug 14 (3 days ago)

to me

Hello ,

Hope this mail finds you in good health? 

I am pleased and over whelmed to receive your response. As I
specified, I am a kind and loving person living with my daughter
Victoria who is just 5 years old. I adore and cherish her so much even
my family don't joke with her they communicate with us almost every
day to know how Victoria is doing. I am Mr. Charles Rhodes Willis Jr an
British citizen, I live in the city of London, United Kingdom. 
I work as an assistant manager in the oil and gas with fixing appliances 
company here in London, I lost my wife last year in an auto accident and since
then i haven't being myself again because i loved her so much. I
cherish and plays with my daughter, i always do things that will make
her happy.

My good friend has been telling me to look for an Au pair who will
help in taking care of my daughter Victoria. So i decided to adhere to
her advice and I Believe it is going to be a wonderful experience, the
period of your stay is not a problem to me, all i want is to testify
this experience and know how it goes. I have informed my family about
this and they very very happy, my family said to me that it is a good
idea and i'm so excited that they are in support of this experience. I
am doing all this just to make my daughter happy because she’s all i
have for now therefore all i want from my new Au pair is to love and
take good care of Victoria, She’s lovely and don't disturb, she’s not
suffering from any kind of sickness, she’s in good health and I am
also in good health too.

In our house we have a separate one bed room which is also located in
our house therefore your accommodation would be a live in apartment
and since i'm in contact with you i will start arranging the room to
be in order before your arrival. Every week I will be given you £300
as your weekly pocket money for your upkeep also we will take care of
your meals and please if you have any need don't hesitate to tell me
when i'm back from work if it is a need i can solve then I will solve
it. i have two cars and also have a bicycle so it will be necessary
for you to drive and the bicycle is also available, you can use it if
you like but if you don't like ridding bicycle  there is no problem
with that OK! i'm just telling you for you to know.

I believe with this few description of my family, you have had a
little picture of my family, you will see things by yourself when you
arrived because seeing is believing, i promise you that we will take

you as part of us not only as an Au pair but as my sibling as well and
in the same time i would appreciate if you can love and take good care
of my daughter. Our cook Vivian is the one helping me take care of
Victoria  now but I want to relief her of the duty so she can also
have her free time.

Please if you have any question just feel free to ask me, is just that
i'm always busy but i will try my best to attend to you as soon as I

Kindly get back to me as soon as you read this mail so that i will
know your final decision and opinion and i want you to know that