Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#80004 by AlanJones Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:34 pm
Hi Au pair,

I will like to introduce myself and my Daughter, am Mr Gerand am 41 years and my daughter name is becky she is 7 years old we are from London united kingdom.I am a professional Doctor.
I want you to be with us and be part of our family soon.
Am ready to pay for your flight ticket booking to come over to london as soon as possible.

I will like to know more about what you like and the activities you love doing.

Our home address:
194 Harwoods Road
WD18 7RT Watford
United Kingdom

I will pay you 450pounds per week.
You will have the use of my whole house and your private room, including Internet and sky TV, So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my aupair/ nanny as soon as possible, for my child .So i hope to hear from,let me know if you are available so we can know each other better.

Kindly send me your.
Full Name
Address
Phone number

For your flight ticket booking?

Best Regards

Doctor Gerand

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#337021 by AGEP021 Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:42 pm
Hi, I think I have been talking wiht the same guy, but I am not sure. His emial is: [email protected].
This what he wrote to me:

Hello

WE ARE GERAND FAMILY

Thanks for the mail and i will like to really meet you soon, I am An Engineer I'm a (single parent).We're looking for a lovely au pair for my 5-year-old daughter.I want an AMAZING au pair!! You must really love children and have proper experience and enthusiasm! We live in the 'cool' Naples area of Florida, near shops, cinemas, and public transport. You will have a nice room and bathroom, with an entrance in the garden. So it gives you independence and privacy. We want you to enjoy it here. ABOUT US: This is a happy bright house with garden, open space, music playing and friends/family visiting a lot. Helen is a fun child - very chatty, enjoys people, books, eating, and shes in primary school. His play time is often guided by her: at parks, museums, the library or in our garden; lots of creative imagination games, art, crafts, and he LOVES music and dancing! We also do a few classes (music,dancing art, basketball,football) I am happy for you to go on adventures together to explore Florida and be tourists or share interests. He is very curious. My sister lives 15 mins away with her daughter (one year younger), so we like to do weekly play dates with both children. EXPECTATIONS: School is 1-4pm, and I also spend time with her, so you will have lots of free daytime hours (for language class, study). I want you both to enjoy your time together!! You can arrange play dates with friends. Weekends free.

How long do you want to stay with us here and when are you available
What are your hobbies

Here is my phone number: +1 484-268-1391

You'll have access to the Internet and the telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and loved ones. I will be happy if you can arrive any time and stay for some months if you like and we will be paying you 500$ per week, If is okay with you.All i want you to do now is to contact the agency that will help you with your trip to Florida,this is their email contact and they have being helping me whenever i want to travel ( [email protected] ) with your flight ticket and insurance.

here.this is my details following below....

Address: 7844 Martino Circle
City: Naples
State: Florida
Zip code 34112

Make sure you contact the agent to help you with your, insurance And flight Ticket.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

GERAND Family
#337022 by AlanJones Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 pm
You may or may not be in touch with the same person, but whoever you are in touch with, they are definitely a scammer and have no job for you.

The best thing to do is just block them and don't respond any further.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.