Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#11427 by AlanJones Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:30 am
The following email was received in response to a listing on an Au Pair website. This is a scam, no vacancy exists the scammer will try an scam you out of money by asking for fees or travel costs or accomodation costs.

Received from: Kate williams <[email protected]>
Reply-to: Kate williams <[email protected]>
Subject: SEEKING A AUPAIR
IP Address: 41.191.108.130 Nigeria

This scammer is so stupid that he just sent a blank email.

I replied anyway expressing interest.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#11428 by AlanJones Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 am
Here is the reply received from the scammer. This time they managed to paste their script in to the email

Received from: Kate Williams <[email protected]>
Subject: i wait to hear from you
Thanks for the swift response,am very happy to hear from you,and i believe you can take good care of my kids for me and i will also want you to know that this job is yours,and am ready to put you in an english course here in uk to study english if you don't mind and i want you to get back to me with your CV reference and your picture cause i we be sending you my family picture later in the day cause i don't have them with me now..

The duties I'm looking for are as follows:
1-Supervise breakfast with the children in the morning and get them off
to school (Collect my 2KIDS from school at 3.40pm.)
2-Some Housework/washing/ironing as required on a daily basis
3-Supervise homework, music practice and fun activities or take
children to after school activities.
4-Prepare and cook an evening meal for everyone at about 6.30-6.45 Up
to two evenings childminding per week.
5-Weekends and Bank holidays would be free that there will not be much
duties to carry out.
6-Occasional weekend work would be offered by prior negotiation.

I normally leave for work at 7.00am and get back at around 6.30pm
although some flexibility is useful.

I am offering a live in position with full board (we eat well in this house!)
1-Separate Toilet and Bathroom.
2-TV,different type of video machines....
3-Personal computer already Internet on.
e.t.c for you and i will make sure everything goes on well with you
with my kids.

So i would like to ask maybe you have a valid uk visa and working permit? if you dont have i will be directing you to one of the uk travel agency here in uk to assist you with the visa and working permit and they we inform you what ever you need to do so here is their email address below ([email protected]) and get back to me with whatever they might have told you on the procedure of your visa documents and am ready to pay half of the money for the visa and working permit,Thanks and i look forward to hear from you soonest.
Thanks God Bless
Regards
Kate Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#11439 by AlanJones Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 am
Here is the email received from the 'travel agency'

Received from: AEROLINX WORLD TRAVEL AGENCY <[email protected]>
Subject: ***UK VISA AND WORKING PERMIT REQUIREMENT***
Thanks for the Email,your informations are acknowledge and recorded..
To have your complete documents including your UK work permit and Tax-clearance and all other requirement for your travel to the United-Kingdom,it would cost £650.00 POUNDS to process your Visa and documents here in the UK british consulate.We shall have it processed and send it to you via Courier service to your home contact address when we recieve your Visa and all other related backing documents........... We would like you to understand that we are contrusting on our new website due to some technical problem we have before. And we need some more details from you to procceed with the Working permit and the Tax clearance,Here are the details needed :

- FULL NAME

- COUNTRY

- NATIONALITY

- PHONE NUMBER

- POSTAL ADDRESS

- STATE & ZIP CODE

- NAME OF YOUR NEXT OF KIN

- YOUR SCANNED PASSPORT PHOTO PAGE

- WITH SCANN PASSPORT NUMBER

- DATE YOU WANT TO FLY TO UNITED KINGDOM..........

Type of visachargeValidityTerm of issueConsular fee
Single entry12 month14 days£650.00

Single entry14 months21 days£850.00

Single entry18 months30 days£1200..00

We will also like to know if you are eligible to work and live in the United Kingdom , You are eligible if you are okay with the following reason ,

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DEPORTED FROM THE UK BY THE UK GOVERNMENT ,
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CAUGHT FOR A CRIMINAL PURPOSE IN YOUR COUNTRY .

Email us as soon as possible and let us know if you can provide us the following details,and a Scanned copy of your International Passport...................................................................................................................................

Correspondant should contact us for immediate payment and Ticket booking .You can make payment to us by western union transfer..
Please advice us immediately to avoid any delay in permiting/processing your Visa & ticket for your traveling ,

Contact us for more enquiries and payment information ..Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment we will proceed with your application and will send to you, your Travel documents.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Mr Mario Smith..............................
P.R.O. AEROLINX WORLD TRAVEL.CO
Mr V.Akor ......
C.E..O. AEROLINX WORLD TRAVEL..CO.
Tel: +447024080087 +447024063854

Yours Faithfully,

Aerolinx World Travel

Copyright 2009 Aerolinx World Travel, INC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions|Aerolinx World & Conditions | AWT Travel Club Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers 269 Portobello Road Holland Park London, W11 1LR United Kingdom
Contact mail Address: [email protected]