Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#11426 by AlanJones Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:22 am
The following email was received in response to a listing on an Au Pair website. This is a scam, no vacancy exists the scammer will try an scam you out of money by asking for fees or travel costs or accomodation costs.

I do not have the original email as the details were passed to me from a victim.

Received from: Bregham Diane <[email protected]>
IP Address: 41.219.241.193 Nigeria (Lagos)
Thanks for the mail, i will like to inform you that shouldering you expenses is not a problem but if is beyond my power i dont think i can shoulder all expenses.
i will like to express my feeling to you cox i really need you as my aupair and am willing to do anything for you but if the expenses is too much i will like to tell you that i can't shoulder all expenses cos am not using the agency am using BRITAIN IMMIGRATION.
Thanks for the mail once again.

Here is the reply received from the scammer asking for money
Hello,
I have summitted your passport and the payment is 1450 pounds and i am willing to pay 1000 pounds so i will want you to raised the remaining amount so i can pay for your process visa.
Kindly reply to me ASAP

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement