Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#11384 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:59 am
This is a scam, no vacancy exists the scammer will try an scam you out of money by asking for fees or travel costs or accomodation costs. The email was passed to me by a victim, so I do not have full details.

Received from: Jason Lee <[email protected]>
Well our home is located in Manchester City,if you would love that.
Okay, am very happy that you want to work with my family, as i
have told you earlier that the secret to my kids happiness is by being
a friend to them and taking them out so you will have to do that alot.
My last aupair left because she had other ambition and got an
opportunity we are already missing her so we want a replacement
urgently. you will have free periods on weekends because my wife will
be at home to take care of the kids, you will also have freedom of
public holidays, the work is of no stress as you will only have to
take the kids to school around 8am and pick them up 4pm on schooling
days and from 8am-4pm, you will be free and you can use your free
period for what ever you prefer(reading,schooling or language
learning), while during holiday, my kids attend pre-school lessons so
you will have to take them there also but that takes lesser time and
they spend a maximum of 3 hours. I know a traveling agency, good and
respected, they help us with traveling and they helped our last aupair, their email
address is ([email protected]) they will help you with
traveling and coming over to be with my family, send a mail to them
and tell them that you are from Lee Family and they will need
your traveling documents. I will like to hear from you about what the
agency has said.

Hope to hear from you soon .
kind Regard.
Jason Lee Family Cares

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#11399 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:40 am
Here is the reply recevied from the travel agency

Received From: Ryan Waters <[email protected]>
W.T.I Management wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your traveling documents to the UK once again. We promise to Offer you the best which you will be Glad you did. It was Indicated in your E-mail that you have been told by your Host Family who asked you to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed your host family either. We would request that you provide us with the following and fill the attached form in this message so that the documentation will start immediately. We would get your Visa,work permit, flight ticket, medical insurance, tax clearance and other documents within 5 working days as soon as we receive these information from you .

- Full Name

-Mailing Address

-Phone Number

-Nationality

-Passport Photo page

-BHC {British High Commission} Address In your Location (If available)

-A Total of 1250 Pounds payable to our cash office via western union money transfer so as to enable us process the necessary Documents for the insurance for you to Travel down here to UK,Family visitors visa,work permit, Flight ticket,medical insurance and all other necessary documents as well...........................

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to the British High Commission for verification. Also, some Copies of this Document(s) will also be sent to you. We will like you to get back to us as soon as possible.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.