Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#11382 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:56 am
This is a scam, no vacancy exists the scammer will try an scam you out of money by asking for fees or travel costs or accomodation costs. The email was passed to me by a victim, so I do not have full details.

Received from: Simeone Williams <[email protected]>
I will need your name as it appears on your international passport to draft the contract from my lawyer and also you will have to make the deposit of 475 pounds by Western Union in my name , this deposit will be returned to you when you get to the UK. After contract have been signed and deposit made i will be needing your passport information and every other personal information to get your visa and work permit in place and i will book a ticket for you on a preferred date you want to fly
Hope to hear from you soon
Best Regards and God Bless

Western Union Information
Simeone Williams
7 St. Peters Way,
Islington,
LONDON,
N1 4JS

I will advise you pay the deposit fee first cause my lawyer will be drafting the letter of contract and all this must be kept in record with the prove of payment also included in the letter of contract

Simeone Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement