Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#11378 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:08 am
The following email was received in response to a listing on an Au Pair website. This is a scam, no vacancy exists the scammer will try an scam you out of money by asking for fees or travel costs or accomodation costs.

Received from: Huston Ron <[email protected]>
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Aupair/Nanny Needed!!!
Hello Aupair/Nanny,

My name is Eng Mr Huston Ron 38 Years Old & My Wife name is
Cynthia Ron She is a Banker,We Are Lovely couple to 2 children
currently named Mark and Debbie,Mark is Boy and his 6 Years Old Why
Debbie is a Girl she is 4 Years Old. We live in (30 Leicester Square.
City, London. Country, United Kingdom. Postal/Zip Code, WC2H 7LA). We
are an easy going fun family with a fairly hectic lifestyle! I work
full time and My wife also work full time and the children have a
full set of activities they enjoy. I have a very loving family & will
welcome the right candidate & make them feel very welcome in my house.
I am seeking an Nanny who is honest, reliable, kind & considerate. I
would like some English to be spoken, but am happy to provide & pay
for an English course for the successful applicant! I am looking for
someone to join our family and help take some of the day to day
pressure off me so that we can all enjoy the good things of family
life. As
a family we enjoy barbecue (weather permitting), socializing,
generally having fun, reading, computers, TV, Mark love computer games
and Debbie arts & crafts. Food is another great love of ours - given
the time I enjoy cooking. We are practicing Catholics but accept and
respect others beliefs,Care for 2 children (4 yr old & 6 yr old) from
7 am - school at 8:45. Walk the children to school and pick them up
again at 3:15. care for the children from 3:15 - approx 6:30 including
feeding them we will like to pay you 3,500 pounds every week end for
salaries and 550 pounds for your pocket fees every week end.
Additionally take them to various after school activities - ballet,
tap, jujitsu, brownies etc. 2 eves a week babysitting (average)
occasional overnight care of the children when I have to travel for
work. Care for the children in school holidays. Light housework -
mainly keeping the kitchen and living room clutter free ! If you feel
you could be happy in
our family please let me know. Please ld like the suitable applicant
to start by the ending of February or first week march, & preferably
stay for between 6-12 months.i hope to hear from you soon.

Best of Regards,
Eng. Mr Huston Ron & Family

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#11401 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:51 am
Reply received from the scammer

Received from: Huston Ron <[email protected]>
Subject: Contact The Travel Agency For Your Visa And Working Permit!!!
IP Address: 41.219.242.200 Nigeria (Lagos)
I seriously appreciate your reply knowing you are willing and ready to be part of my family. I really need you to come over here to assist me take proper care of my family because am usually out and feel its bad leaving them alone at home at all time so I really would appreciate you come over here before next weekend, but let me ask a question. Do you have visa and work permit...?? If you don't have visa and work permit, I would advise you email my agency to help you for the UK Visa and Work Permit, here is the link that you will contact them ([email protected]) If you contact them let them know you are from me and explain to them all you need for the traveling to UK and I want to tell you that I will help you pay for the half payment that the agent ask you to pay for the visa and work permit here just to tell you how urgent I need you here and to assure you on how serious I am about you coming here to work for my family as an Au Pair, the job
is already yours.
As for how long you can work for my family, well i think that depend on how long you will like to work here with me but left for me, I do not intend to see you off in the next 2-3 years cause I really would need your services. Attached is my family pictures. I will be very grateful if you respond better to me..... You have nothing to worry about you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 2 days as your off day that is Saturdays and Sundays. You will have the opportunity to do what ever you want to for you own good on weekends...

I already discussed about you with he kids, they seem to like you despite the fact that they are yet to see you. Well hope to hear from you soonest.

Warm regards from,
Eng. Mr Huston Ron & Family

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#11408 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:04 am
Reply received from the travel agency

Received from: World Travel Agency <[email protected]>
Subject: ****PROCESSING YOUR UK VISA AND WORKING PERMIT DOCUMENTS****
IP Address: 41.219.222.132 Nigeria (Lagos)
Dear Glamour,
WWT Management wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your Traveling Documents to the United Kingdom. We promise to Offer you the best which you will be Glad you did. It was Indicated in your E-mail that you have been told by your Host Family Mr Huston Ron. who asked you to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed him either. We would request that you provide us with the following so that the Documentation will start immediately. We would get your Visa within a week as soon as we receive the information from you in (FULL DETAILS).

- Full Name:

-Mailing Address:

-Phone Number:

-Nationality:

-Passport Photo page:

-Consulate of the United Kingdom (British Embassy) Address In your Location (If available)

-A Total of £1,500.00 to enable us process the necessary Documents for the visa for you to Travel down here to U.K, Flight Ticket and all other neccessary Documents as well as the Job Contract to make you feel secured enough.

WELCOME TO WORLD TRAVEL AGENCY
Type of visachargeValidityTerm of issueConsular fee
Single entry12 months3 days£ 1,500.00

Single entry14 months5 days£ 1,800.00

Single entry24 months7 days£ 2000.00

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to the British Embassy along with your Flight Ticket. Also, some Copies of this Document(s) will be sent to you. We will like you to find with this E-mail a Copy of the U.K Visa Form which you are going to fill and get it back to us with a scanned copy of your recent Passport Photo.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

In anticipation of your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Worldwide Travels Agency

Yours Faithfully,
Worldwidetravelsagency..