Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#11093 by AlanJones Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 am
The following email was received in response to a listing on an Au Pair website. This is a scam, no vacancy exists the scammer will try an scam you out of money by asking for fees or travel costs or accomodation costs.

Received from: Ms Deborah Marcus <[email protected]>
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Nanny Needed
IP Address: 124.247.225.150 India (New Delhi)
Dear Nanny,
I hereby request an urgent Au pair service. I leave in Chelsea, London and i have a daughter name Shelli. She is of good health calm and very friendly and my phone number is +447958636118.
I am presently on work transfer from the U.K to Norway and as a result of that i urgently need the service of an Au pair to care for Shelli.Au pair responsibility will include dropping Shelli off at school and picking her up from school or activities. I will appreciate a car driving experience from you and in case you don't have such experience let me know in your reply so as to make an arrangement for an alternative. You will also assist in keeping her room clean, ironing of her clothes and cooking light food for her whenever necessary. Since Au pair will need to be in full custody of my daughter, i will therefore appreciate an Au pair who can work with little or no supervision. More so, pocket money and allowances are attractive .
Please state your present location at the moment in your reply.

Best regards.
Ms Deborah Marcus

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#11100 by AlanJones Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:54 am
Reply received from scammer

Received from: Ms Deborah Macus <[email protected]>
I appreciate your interest toward joining my family .Shelli is 9 years plus and she is of very good personality.
Your primary responsibility will include keeping her room teady, ironing of her clothes, dropping her off at school and picking her up from school or activities .I will further appreciate if you could explain little of your life style and also of your child care efficiency in your reply. I will also like to know of your educational background to confirm you literate level and a phone number in order for a possible phone conversation between us. As for working hours and pocket money, you will be working for 8hours daily excluding weekends and i can afford 15 Pounds per hour and in case you will like to attend a language school during your employment you should let me know in your reply so as to get you enroll as soon as we reach an agreement and before your arrival to the U.K.
More so i will further appreciate if you could state your prefer arrival date to London, because this will definitely determine my arrangement towards your arrival. Also note that i don't have any plan on ground for Shelli up keep at the moment than this arrangement i am presently making with you and for that reason i will really appreciate your full response in order to be sure of your attention and to avoid delay of any kind. So in case you can make it down soon you should let me know on time and also of any special need that you will require and your prefer room design so that i can start fixing that from now.
Nevertheless, i will appreciate if you could possibly arrive here for this job in two weeks time, so kindly inform me of your opinion to that in your reply and in case you have a prefer arrival date you should inform me in your reply..
kindly email me back and I would like to know if you have a valid UK visa and work permit to work here with me in the UK....If you don't have visa and work permit, I would advise you email my agency to help you for the UK Visa and Work Permit, here is the link that you will contact them ([email protected]) If you contact them let them know you are from me and explain to them all you need for the traveling to UK.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

The fake travel agent's domain will be reported to their hosts for fraudulent activity.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#11112 by AlanJones Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:45 am
Reply received from the 'travel agency'

Received from: Zenith Global Travel <[email protected]>
Subject: Require Document's For Traveling To United Kingdom As Au Pair
IP Address: 41.219.220.17 Nigeria (Lagos)
We wish to thank you for the email. Your information are acknowledge and recorded. To have your complete documents including your UK work permit and Tax-clearance and other requirement for your travel to United Kingdom . You will have to provide your details to process with your visa, working permit and tax clearance.
We shall have it processed and send it to you via courier delivery service to the United Kingdom High Commission in your country. They will contact you immediately for a brief interview.

Here are the listed information that we need from you for the process of your documents..

-FULL NAME :
-FULL ADDRESS:
-TELEPHONE NUMBER:
-PASSPORT PHOTO PAGE:
-Consulate of the United Kingdom (British Embassy) address in your location (if available)

A total of £1000.00 to enable us process the necessary documents needed for you to travel down here to UNITED KINGDOM, Flight ticket and all other related documents as well.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our office after which will be forwarded to the British Embassy along with your Flight Ticket. Also, some Copies of this Document(s) will be sent to you.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

You can make payment to us by western union money transfer or international money gram so as to speed up the process of delivery . Contact the nearest western union location and make payment to the information below:

Name of Receiver: Mr William David
Address of Receiver: London,
Zipcode:EC3V 9LJ

Text Question :- Favorite Colour
Text Answer :- Blue

Total Payment :£1000.00

Upon receipt of the above, modalities to process your traveling document will commence immediately.We want you to note that processing of your traveling document will only take three(3) days for it to be ready and the delivery of it will take just one day(Express Delivery).

Once again, congratulations and please do comply in due time to enable us expedite action.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation as we hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully ,
Thanks for your co-operation.
Mr William David.
Zenith Global Travel