Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#9583 by The Enchantress Tue May 12, 2009 11:55 am
Dr. STEVE COLEMAN

Liar and scammer preying on au pair/nannies with fake job offers.

Mail address used [email protected]

Date: Fri, 1 May 2009
Subject: AU PAIR/NANNY NEEDED NOW

Dear Au Pair/Nanny,

I am Dr. Steve Coleman a Medical Doctor from United Kingdom, am working in wanik Hospital in United Kingdom and my wife is a very busy woman, she work in oil company as the personal assistant, of which she don't stay at home regular because of are job, and she always travel for a business trip and my work do not give me a great chance to spend with my kids, and we need a very honest person aupair, who will take good care of my kid and take them to school and bring them back home stay with them take them for shopping and very important thing take them as your own kids, to inform you i have two kids Sandra and Lisa, Lisa Coleman is 5 years old why Sandra Coleman the last born is 3 years old, they are always exciting and playing with each other, and never get angry to each other, well one thing about Lisa she love reading and most especially story books and poems, why Sandra love to read also and she simply love dancing, and they both like attending cinemas, just to catch a great funds, on like Lisa she more on like a (Philosopher) that is the main reason i need an aupair from out side my country, so if you are available simply contact me, your duty is to take care of the kids and take them to school take them to any shopping center and very important always advice them to do their home assignment, you simply have access to drive if you can drive you have every right to operate any thing in the house never mind if you can drive you will simply attend a driving and after you get your driving license you can start drive and take the kids to any exciting place, for the salary in a month will be 1,000 pounds which seem to be 250 pounds in per week, your off take is weekend because the kids don't go to school on weekend if you are simply interested please do not hesitate to contact me have a joyful day and God bless you. Please call me on my phone number +447035986329 God Bless you and your family.
Best Regards
Dr.Steve Coleman

Note these search on phrases from scam mail click here and click here

Also note the following search on fictitious wanik Hospital click here

Wanik Hospital is in Canada - there is no Hospital of that name in the UK.

Dr. MARK LOPEZ

Liar and fake job scammer.

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

IP address is Lagos Nigeria

On this site;

http://www.jobinhospital.com/details/company/32/

Company: wanik Hospital
Company Type: Employer
Contact Name: Mark lopez
Address: 120 Princess Road
City: Greater Manchester
Zip/Postal Code: M15 5AT
State/Province: Manchester
Phone: ( Confidential - UNDISCLOSED )
You can use the Job Apply to contact this company
Fax: -
E-mail: [email protected] [ Send Private Message ]
URL: -
Registered from: 03/10/2009
Total Jobs posted: 0
Currently available: 0

The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.

On this site;

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-resumes-bar-food-hospitality-NURSE-NEEDED-IN-WANIK-HOSPITAL-NOW-W0QQAdIdZ119763011

WANIK HOSPITAL COMPANY
120 Princess Road
Manchester
Greater Manchester
M15 5AT
United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]

Wanik Hospital employs over 10,000 staff in a broad spectrum of employment opportunities. We are recruiting qualified candidates for nursing jobs. We are seeking applicants to work in our Company.
We are looking to recruit a Hospital Nurse for Wanik Hospital based in the Greater Manchester. The hospital is geared to assist people who exhibit many forms of mental health problems and challenging behavior, within a safe and supportive environment.
Position Summary:
• A nationally recognized leader in strength-based collaborative treatment. Providing compassionate care for children, teens, & families in crisis.
• 20-bed acute child/adolescent inpatient Psychiatric unit with state-of-the-art care and access to the expertise of two of the region's foremost psychiatric and child/adolescent hospitals, Wanik Hospital and Franciscan Hospital for Children, as well as Wanik/Mass General Residency Program
• Free , Safe Parking - Easy Commute (near BC) - Public Transportation Access
• Participate in multi-disciplinary clinical team with leading experts
• Highest staff to patient ratio
• Employment positions for nursing students with training & supervision
• Competitive Salary & Benefits
Schedule:
• Part time, full time, and per diem RN openings: Day/Eve, Eve/Night, Night

Qualifications/Skills Required:
Registered Nurses with a minimum of 1 Year recent Accident & Emergency experience, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, excellent Engagement skills, Communication Skills and with the ability to work under pressure.
We are very pleased to be able to offer opportunities for energetic, ambitious qualified nurses to join our team in The Accident & Emergency Department. Our Department treats 77,000 patients per year and has achieved the National Emergency Access Standard for three consecutive years. The fully integrated multi-professional team provides the support needed in a busy A/E Department. We encourage staff to develop and extend their roles to fully meet patient’s expectations.

In return we will give our full commitment to your development and will provide structured appraisal, support, mentor ship and training opportunities.

Accommodation available if needed.

Wanik Hospital has a Smoke-Free Policy. Smoking will not be permitted on any of the wanik hospital premises (including the grounds that those premises are sited on) or in any Trust owned vehicle.
To ensure that our workforce is representative of the population we serve, we welcome applications from all sections of the community. People with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the post will be interviewed.

***PLEASE NOTE CLOSING DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THEREFORE ONCE A SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED THE VACANCY MAY BE CLOSED DOWN**

Closing Date: 30th April 2009
If you be determined to work with our Company in any Position, please contact me via email below Dr. Mark Lopez immediately with your personal details .Email your resume to [email protected]
Dr. Mark Lopez
Recruiting Manager

See also this site;

http://www.healthecareers.com/jobs/nurse-job/923595.htm?partner=mh&fromMH=1

Nurse Job
Wanik
Manchester, United Kingdom

JOB DETAILS
Nurse needed now!TITLE: Nurse Job JOB #: 923595
LOCATION: Manchester, United Kingdom FULL TIME/PART TIME: Either
CLIENT: Wanik PERMANENT/TEMPORARY: Either
POSTED: 03/23/2009 EMPLOYMENT/CONTRACT WORK: Employment
REPLY SENT: NO VISA WAIVER AVAILABLE: Not specified

DESCRIPTION:
We employ over 10,000 staff in a broad spectrum of employment opportunities (administrative, technical, Nursing, scientific, office & clerical and service & maintenance positions.

This is a fantastic opportunity for a focused individual to take a leading role in the development and growth of this business as there is scope for the right person to achieve both significant personal development and achieve a real sense of professional and personal fulfillment.

We are looking to recruit a Hospital Nurse for Wanik Hospital based in the Greater Manchester. The hospital is geared to assist people who exhibit many forms of mental health problems and challenging behaviour, within a safe and supportive environment.

Position Summary:

* A nationally recognized leader in strength-based collaborative treatment. Providing compassionate care for children, teens, & families in crisis.
* 20-bed acute child/adolescent inpatient Psychiatric unit with state-of-the-art care and access to the expertise of two of the region´s foremost psychiatric and child/adolecent hospitals, Wanik Hospital and Franciscan Hospital for Children, as well as Wanik/Mass General Residency Program
* Free , Safe Parking - Easy Commute (near BC) - Public Transportation Access
* Participate in multi-disciplinary clinical team with leading experts
* Highest staff to patient ratio
* Employment positions for nursing students with training & supervision
* Competitive Salary & Benefits

Schedule :

* Part time, full time, and per diem RN openings: Day/Eve, Eve/Night, Night

Qualifications :

* License Required. Previous pediatrics or adolescent experience preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills and MA Registration Required.
You can apply for this post through the website or by e-mailing your CV along with the job reference number to: [email protected] or e-mail to: Wanik Hospital Recruiting Manager, Dr. Mark Lopez at E-mail: [email protected]

Note -120 Princess Road, Manchester, M15 5AT, UK is real address of Manchester Fertility Services and a clinic.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement