Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#7692 by AmberJade Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:10 am
First Part:
I and my wife have gone through your profile its a very nice and interesting we must say and we would want you to be our Au pair as we are both professionals and work very late and would need some one honest to take care of our kids while we are away. We would like to know when you can start and if you have your traveling documents intact.
Waiting your response.
Regards.

Second Part:
Thanks for the reply,

Its fine with me if you want to start in June and it would even give more room to get your documents ready i am 58 years old i live in a three bedroom apartment in London and live there with my lovely wife and my kids i am a Telecoms engineer and i love my job cause it takes me round the world and i get to meet new people. My wife is a professional and we are always busy with work we would need some one who can take of the kids until we are back from work.Your obligations would just taking care of the kids and doing some house work like cooking and cleaning and you would be 300 pounds a week i also wanted you to know that the kids goes to their Aunties place during weekends which you would be free then.You would also be given a room to your self with has a TV and CD player.We also be responsible for you flight ticket allowance and would pick you up at
the airport when you arrive we would indeed take good care of you.

I would want you to know that i am ready to process and send your Au pair work permit and VISA that you would need for your trip i also want you to know that there has been many instances where them prospective employees, after procuring the VISA & Au pair work permit form me went to work somewhere else and because i want to know the assurance of your honesty and determination to work for me as Au pair.

I would not ask you to send money for the processing of your VISA or your Au pair work permit,all i want you to do is to ask any of your family members or friends you can trust to send a deposit of 250 pounds to your name via western union using my address in UK then scan and send me a copy of the receipt given to you for me to call and confirm and when i have done that i would start processing your VISA and Au pair work permit and when you come over to UK you can go and get your money back i need this as proof that you would be coming to work for me after sending all the necessary documents you need for your trip on my end, I would also like to assure you that everything legitimate would be done including getting you an Au pair work permit and there is indeed work for you when you arrive.

I have attached some of my family pictures so that you can look at them. Waiting your response.
Regards,

Sender:
Stephen Rohas
4 Rheidol Mews
Islington, London N1 8DU,
United Kingdom.

Header:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta510.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=googlemail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 209.85.220.157 (EHLO mail-fx0-f157.google.com) (209.85.220.157) by mta510.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:05:22 -0800
Received: by mail-fx0-f157.google.com with SMTP id 1so901075fxm.6 for <[email protected]>; Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:05:20 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=cJNxKHPaK/UrtxZX9dr/N18C4spIytQzWV1WDe96jAg=; b=K/gaNJ2AxDRdpgtX8GfR7dRbtp6cWtEn46kkNooEcZO9vGPMOGTPpr+e2jYXnw1mqP SAKgW3MwCHCsyx6rgkDDyjYMoB4vBy+dIZqDAX0iKYwbM16bUfrucI6+Exu0YQWbYHar W09wBDzT8AdkR6hJ4X5g2iQO1cA5Etuq1FFEU=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=kCYgZ6+KhlM4sTW8uK/wap2SPYwWyW8NBr9uEeCGi1FaegYGHwsWm8CM2lJg4vUGdw DUc3xNFhCu2XGgwVbhzd7pLdPvEzWjmEm1HAzwU4+eTAXyIIsbBZ4tbOV+iUPMbLjcpw jgkujuFqyEddMQS6UVuCyAd6Si5AkebWMGL0Q=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.103.198.20 with SMTP id a20mr3120101muq.63.1235376319711; Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:05:19 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:05:19 +0100
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Good day
Stephen Rohas <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0016369fa20db3551a04639176d4
Content-Length: 1003016
Advertisement

#7696 by Dan Jones Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:23 am
As this was sent through gmail.com, I can not locate the senders IP. I can however tell you that this is a scam. He will assure you that the money is safe under your name in western union, but this is not the case. He can easily get access to the transfer and steal it away from you. After that they might even try for visa fees and work permits.

Be wary of any offer that involve western union, and any job offer that wants to employ you without asking too many questions.