GreeningSR - Online Now
Man looking for Woman 40-99
YOUNGSTOWN , OHIO , UNITED STATES
Zip Code:44501
Ethnicity:White
Education: Masters Degree
Job: Engineering
ABOUT
I have had quite a Great life ... enjoyable engineering Career... come from a family of 3 ... i lost my wife few years back.. the only thing missing is having a partner to share my life with !!!
I am a very easy going man ... very flexible ... adventurous ... like to cook ... can be comfortable in jeans or an evening at the theater ...
What I am looking for
Prefer dating self confidence women ... Height preferably 5' 3 " and up ... as I love to wear heels ....
women who are Athletic and may enjoy some of the same sports as me ... although I am open to trying almost anything ...
women who have a sense of Humor ... have a romantic side ... are generous and giving because I am ...

CHAT;;
Hello, Calvary greeting, i am Frank Greening from Ohio in USA, i am a widow for 2 years. Sorry for sending you this email,i registered here to search for an God fearing Woman to serve as My lovely son Nanny and a Good Man to be my Gardener. My former nanny was Asian and she served us well but she had to leave after completion of her contract and get settled with her Hubby.Your profile got me fascinated.I reside in United State with my kid of age 9 and am seeking for the services of an Asian nanny and Gardener to come and work for me in the USA His mom is Late and its such an heavy task taking care of the kids alone besides i would be traveling for a project soon. I am willing to offer Two thousand five hundred Dollar per month and will provide monthly shopping allowances as well as accommodation. If interested do reply to my email at greeningfr@ gmail.com and i would send you more details of the job. Please respond promptly if you have an international passport. Thanks. Frank Greening
Image Image Image
Advertisement

#378134 by rococo Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:24 pm
tendersingles/ Greeningfr
52, Man, Single
Allegany, United States
Looks for: Woman
45 - 59 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
#
Badoo/ Mathew, 49
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
I want to make an appointment with a girl older than 47
#
tendersingles/ fred0145
50, Man, Single
Las Vegas, United States
Looks for: Woman
42 - 56 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
My self-introduction
I am a cool headed guy, i love to listen to others opinion on issues that can bring about solution to any problem at any point in time....and i believe in United we stand divided we fall.....everyone deserve to be loved ....and i hate people playing on others intelligence

What I am doing with my life
doing good things that i love that will make me happy and at the same time be of good benefit to others

Things I like about myself
my attitude in resolving issues issues

My favourite outdoor activities are
playing soccer,, going to the cinema to see movies and going to the bitch side and camping with friends and family

My favourite indoor activities are
play games with my family such as chess, scrabble, play station

These topics are interesting for me
thins fall apart, Love dont cost a thing

I might look for you if
if you are loving,honest caring and most important ,,willing to knnow me and Love me for who i am
#
singlesdatingworld/
Mattyloop67
I am online now
Birth sign: Pisces
Preference: Straight
Sex: Male
City: Unknown

#378135 by rococo Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:27 pm
aupairquest/ Kelly family
Au pair job
in Los Angeles, United States
Looking for au pair for 1 child
Details: Live-in, Full-time
This family has pets
Accepts smokers
Job description
Looking for female or male au pair
In the age of 16 to 65 years
Minimum level of education:Secondary education
About the family
There are several qualities we are looking for in our ideal au pair. It is of primary importance that our au pair be someone with a sincere love of our child. It is imperative that we find someone with whom we can feel complete confidence that our child will be treated with affection and respect in our absence. The ideal candidate would be relaxed, calm and patient. We have a pool, and so it is very important that our au pair feel comfortable in the water. As Ginger is a stay at home mother, the daily schedule will be somewhat flexible. I want to have an extra pair of hands to help the child, rather than actually leaving him alone very often with a caregiver.
Read more...
Image Image Image
#378136 by malu53 Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:28 pm
also documented here
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53905
and here
scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=238932
#378137 by rococo Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:33 pm
chinesedatinga/ linwill101
Headline: love is light
About Me:
I am single, I live alone with my son. I am honest, loving, kind, caring, I am a Christian. I am full of love and affectionate. I do not like fighting only loving. I only want one woman in my life. I love life and those around me. I like being with people. I am a simple person who loves a simple life.Easy going,I enjoy the outdoors,walking along the beach,or in a national park. I'm a bit of a romantic and can be vey passionate. I love taking photos and enjoy good music,movies and food. Love my kid(his very loyal) and enjoy vacations.
My ideal partner:
Looking for a caring sensitive lady,with similar interests. Slim to medium build with a good heart
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Arizona
City: Phoenix
Zip code: 85040
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Looking for: Relationship
Have Kids: Yes - at home full-time
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time
Religion: Christian
pic already posted
#378138 by rococo Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:34 pm
adatingnest/ petershonest1
Seeking a: Woman
State: Indiana
City: Paoli
Zip Code: 47454
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity:Caucasian (white)
Headline:I am seeking for my Miss right ?
Looking for: Long term

In my own words:
Am a father of 1 son called Oscar, I was born and raise in a native town called London , England but later relocate to Paoli,Indiana on a Contract... I am into Sales/Marketing. I run an Humanitarian Organization that gives financial Aid to charity and also cater for the needy all over the wolrd...am new to this dating thing. Am 5`8"fit tall with an Average Build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener...I enjoy chilling` with my love once, I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music...

#378140 by rococo Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:40 pm
meetzur/ sean0939
About
i am sean william single father of 9yrs old son , i was born in long beach California and work as an engineer as mass installation also have 30 workers that work for me in three part of counties , any real one wanna know more about me free free to ask and i am ready to answer thanks

#378141 by rococo Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:47 pm
cupidhit.com/ Mattyloop67
United States, Florida, Milton
I'm here to meet girls for long-term relationship
About me
Easy going & easy to pleased and fortunate to have plenty of time to devote to one woman and building a real friendship / relationship. Fiercely loyal to those I care about and I'm physically (reasonably), emotionally (to a great degree),and financially (currently) secure and just an incorrigible and incurable romantic at heart.
Fortunate to have the flexibility and plenty of time to travel, passionate and moved by music (my therapy) and fine dinning ... and know I will never grow up completely ... but also maintain many old fashioned values
It's the fragility of life and the desire to laugh and love that should always continue to inspire

Ethnicity: Native American
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Children: Yes
Education: Post Graduate
Profession: Interio Designer (Buildings)
Income: Upper
Easy going & easy to pleased and fortunate to have plenty of time to devote to one woman and building a real friendship / relationship. Fiercely loyal to those I care about and I'm physically (reasonably), emotionally (to a great degree), and financially (currently) secure and just an incorrigible and incurable romantic at heart. Fortunate to have the flexibility and plenty of time to travel, passionate and moved by music (my therapy) and fine dinning ... and know I will ...
#378151 by malu53 Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:37 pm
GreeningSR on asianfriendly.org
Seeking: Woman
City: Youngstown
Seek Age from: 40
Seek Age to: 75
Body Type : Athletic
Height: 5' 10"
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Education: Post-Graduate
Income: More than $150,000
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: Yes - at home full-time
Want (more) kids: I'll tell you later
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Interests: Dancing, Dining, Movies, Theater, Travel, Cooking, Television, Playing Sports

uses pics of starting post