Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#373289 by Tiasmall Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:10 am
my name is [Removed - AJ] .I have been video chatting with a single au pair host family with a father and daughter .after we chat for sometime I got a document from the uk immigration one of them was to deposit 600GPB using money gram after that I should scan the receipt and send it back to the uk immigration office is this a scam
Advertisement

#373291 by AlanJones Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:37 am
Please post the email addresses that the family and UK immigration are using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#373295 by AlanJones Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:56 am
It's a definite scam and there is no job.

Email address [email protected] is a free email address, not a UK Government one.

It is also very unlikely that you are eligible to be an au pair in the UK as the visa program is highly restrictive based on nationalities. This topic viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019 gives links to the official UK Government website for the visas.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.