Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#371395 by unknown234 Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:03 am
Really be careful! This man is a scam.
He posted this message on greataupair.com:
"Dear Applicant, my name is Martin Milner, i am a doctor, a single father, very calm, nice and a gentleman. I have a daughter, Lisa, she is 4 years old, very beautiful and literally an angel. We reside in London in a very nice apartment, i am searching for a humble, kind and flexible aupair that will take very good care of my daughter and treat her like a sister. We are a welcoming, happy and outgoing family. We are also a sports loving family, with football and swimming our favourite. We love to visit the zoo, parks etc. We love nature a lot that is why we take a vacation once or twice a year. Generally we are a lovely family and we are looking for an aupair that will mix in well with the family. Your duties will include to wake my daughter up in the morning, bath her, take her to school and back. You will help her with her homework, play with her and put her to sleep. You will also do some minor chores, shopping and errands, cooking is basic. You will have your own room, furnished with internet access. I have two cars so you can use one for errands etc. I am willing to pay 1400-1800GBP monthly. "

After few messages from him I got this one from AU PAIR UK:
"Dear Applicant;
You have successfully been registered with the au pair community here in the United Kingdom, find attached to this mail an aupair questionnaire form and a detailed information on requirements as patterning to your placement here in the UK as per contacts made by your intending Host Family Martin Milner.
You are expected to furnish us with every information required as found on the attachment for documentation and speedy approval as your host family has pleaded with us to treat your application as priority because they will be expecting you soon. We are currently working on the Approval of your Contract Letter as submitted by your Host Family.
On another hand, your host family have been issued detailed information on requirements compulsory for Au pair hosting and employment, to prove that they are capable of taking charge of their employee upon arrival and to further satisfy Au pair safety laws and principles as have been reviewed for endorsement.
We hope to hear from both you and your employer with the requirements as soon as possible and do not hesitate to write us if you have any further clarifications to make.
All requirements must be submitted via email to us.
We wish to congratulate you on your new job offer and advise you to adhere to instructions.

Thank you!"

They wanted a proof that I have 1400 GPB on my bank account in western union...

Dear Au Pair, be careful!
Advertisement