Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
by GomerPyle Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:26 am
A pretty laughable effort, but scams like this come along frequently and are often posted in jobs forums and can catch out the unwary.

The spelling is awful, and it's written by an idiot.

Center - US spelling.

"Working near the area" ??

"400 - 450 Js per week" ??

"I also have a yatch" spelling and relevance ??

"Bathroom, Toilet, Television, Conditional" air conditioning perhaps ??

"cook intercontinental food" strange expression.

Telephone number is a UK redirect - in other words the person is hiding their true location outside the UK

No mention of references or qualifications required or even the age of the children.

No point even responding to this. It's a scam and he'll want money up front for a visa or some other imaginary fee.

The final nail in this scammer's coffin is that he is not registered with the UK GMC, which can be checked here

http://www.gmc-uk.org/register/search/index.asp#

Subject: CHILD CARE NEEDED

I am Dah Roger, 46 Years Old from United Kingdom i am a doctor in the town center.Looking for child-care Live-in or living out child-carers both welcome to talk to me about options.I am a full-time doctor, working near the area. I could be flexible with pay and working times, as my parents are also around to help with this, if required. For Au-pair work, we could negotiate between 400-450 Јs per week, as a guide. Call me on +447024066344

Your duties will be taking the kids to school and bringing them back home, play with them, go to museums, playground, watching movies, prepare/serving their snacks and foods. You will have your Private
Room which will have Bathroom, Toilet, Television, Conditional. You will have access to the Internet and a Telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and loved ones where ever they in the world.You will be having Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays as your off days,this will enable you have time for yourself. I also have a yatch where i entertain my guests , would be added advantage if you could cook intercontinental food.

I hope to read from you soon.
[email protected]

Dr.Dah Roger
Advertisement