Roy Moore
[email protected]
schales

reply-to: [email protected]
to: x @gmail.com
date: Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 8:30 PM
subject: HELLO AUPAIR/NANNY

Hello Au pair,

How are you doing? I got your contact from google nanny email directories and was highly interested in your service to be my beloved kid's Au Pair. My name is Roy Moore and my wife's name is Veronica. We are happily married with a kid. We own a hotel here in the UK. My son schales is (4) years old.

Due to our varying and lengthy working hours, We are looking for someone who is caring, flexible and appreciates family values and will be willing to be a special friend to our beloved son, someone we can trust to treat as a family/friend and not just as an Au pair.

We are easy to get along with and will really want to make you feel comfortable and at home. Your one and only duty will be basically to take good care of schales. We already have a housekeeper who cleans the house. You will be provided with a well furnished room with its own bathroom, a desk phone and computer system with full internet access. You are also allowed a car for your easy accessibility and also in the case of emergency. I can only afford to pay you 1,500GBP (Four thousand five hundred pounds) monthly and 200GBP weekly allowance to see to schales after needs and I hope you can accept that.

Kindly get back to me with your updated Resume/CV and few pictures of yours if interested, so we will get to know each other better and also tell you more about your job.

Cheers!
Mr. Roy Moore
Advertisement