Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#356536 by nyanyahelp Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:05 pm
he message me i thought he is not a scam
Eric Melody <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello dear,

We are a British couple living in London. My wife and I decided to get an aupair/nanny because of my wife's ill health. We have a daughter,her name is Alma and she is 3 and we need your services urgently.

please contact us via viber on +447498933927 or Skype [email protected] for further discussion.

We are going to offer you a live in or live out accommodation with your private bathroom. we will require to work for 30 hours weekly and have weekends free. We are willing to pay you 300 pounds weekly.

We need someone to work for us for at least three months to two year and as soon as possible. We will contact the UK immigration to inform them of our interest to employ you.

Please send us so of your photos and also inform us on when you wish to start.

Kind regards and hope to hear from you soon.
Advertisement

#356537 by nyanyahelp Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:07 pm
he ask me a resume and he wants me to send it to him so i send him my resume with my photo... help i think i was scammed... what should i do?
#356538 by nyanyahelp Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:09 pm
he's email was [email protected]
and this is hes last email he sent me but i wasnt able to reply him anymore because i was scared.. i feel that there is something wrong

Hello dear,

I have received your email. I have gone through your details and i a you are willing to work with us with your experience. Alma does too. I really need you as soon as possible. I forwarded all the necessary details of yours to the UK visas and immigration to commence in processing of your travel document.

Your main responsibility will be child care. Take Alma to school, bring her back and keep her company when we are away. You can use the time she is in school to attend language classes and so your thing and you also have weekends free.

We live in Gloucester Gate, Regent's Park, London, NW1 United Kingdom

What about your family? Are they supportive of your coming?

Kindly fil the question attached and submit to the UK immigration to enable them guide you on the steps to take. [email protected]

Kind regards

Au pair Application Questionaire.pdf
#356540 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:16 pm
Hello,

It is a scam. You can not be an Au Pair in the UK.

Ask any questions of further au pair jobs in different counties if need be.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019
United Kingdom

Individuals wanting to be au pairs in the UK who are nationals of countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland have to apply for the Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme). The Tier 5 scheme is very limited and only nationals of certain countries are eligible, as detailed here https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-youth-mobility . If you are not a national of one of the countries listed then you are not eligible to be an au pair in the UK - there are no exceptions to this rule.

Individuals who are nationals of an EEA country (except Croatians at the time of writing - check the Home Office website for the current limitations) or Switzerland are entitled to freedom of movement throughout the EEA area and do not require visas to work in the UK and do not require proof of funds

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/