Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#312943 by martin roberts Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:33 pm
so here is another generous employer who offered au pair job with,here is his name Alexander kendal and email too [email protected]

Dear Applicant,

We need someone to love our kids as much as we do. they are wonderful children;gifts from God to us. Our two lovely sons;Alex Jnr and Peter are very precious and dear to us. but as my wife and i both work a lot, they need someone in our absence to make us feel confident in taking good care of them. they love to go to the park, watch cartoons,read comic books and build adventure tents. They love water be it the bath or a pool or just sprinklers.
We love to laugh and just enjoy our time together.

We want an Au pair who feels like part of the family yet enjoys
personal time exploring everything London has to offer.

Send your resume/pictures to us for our perusal and consideration.

We anticipate your response soon.

Alexander Kendal
Advertisement

#312944 by martin roberts Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:35 pm
i saud that we could speak in skype,he reffused of course

Hope you had a blissful night rest...
xxxx, at the moment my Skype account is temporary not available. As soon as i get back online, i will definitely talk with you and that's very soon.
Offcourse you can apply for the UK visa to work as Au pair for us from Georgia or anywhere in the world as far as your work/travel documents are right.The UK Home Office will assist in bringing you here. If the terms and conditions as stated in our contract offer letter is okay by you, kindly sign and summit scanned copy to the UK Home Office as soon as possible for speedy preparation of your work/travel documents.Hope to hear from you soon.
Do have a blessed weekend..
Alex Kendal
#312945 by martin roberts Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:37 pm
he introduced himself very well

I am Alexander Kendal, an electrical Lines-person and team leader for EDF energy. EDF Energy is the largest producer of electricity in the UK.. My wife,Angelina is a Registered Nurse and works full time as manager of a Community Care Program which works with the elderly and people with a disability to keep them living in their community.. Our children, two lovely sons;Alex jnr and Peter are 4,2 years old respectively. they attend a creche/Montessori school that is near to our house. We reside in a beautiful four bedroom duplex house at Stamford Hill London, UK.

We are a Christian and God-fearing family. Trust and sincerity are key personality traits for us and we would like the right person to have a place in our home. Your salary, duty and all the details about our offer will be sent to you in an offer letter. The necessary inquiries on how we can employ you through the UK Home Office here have been filed. I shall be sending you the information once I receive it from the UK Home Office, hence wait for update and instructions.

Kind regards.

Alex Kendal