Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#303485 by Rouchell Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:22 am
of this year will be a great one for all of us. Not only will you have the opportunity to experience life with my family in The United States, our family will have the opportunity to learn about a new culture and make a life-long friend. Let us introduce ourselves. We are the McGregor family. We live in 3712 Midvale Ave, Los Angeles CA in The US with many things to do. So, you have the best of both worlds. You have the beauty of the country. You can surround yourself with restaurants, movie theaters, shopping and so much more. You will soon see our family is just like yours. My name is Wayne, 45 years old. Wonder why i have the Scottish-like surname? Well, my Grand-dad was from Scotland. So, im of a Scottish-American Nationality. My son is Paul, 7 years of age. I lost her mom in a ghastly accident 2 years ago. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Paul is in 3rd Grade. He grew up so fast. He loves to laugh, paint and play. He is a sweet little boy who likes everyone. Everything is a new and exciting experience for him. It is a great age.

I usually work 5 days a week. I could work on Saturdays and Sundays if needs be. I work on contractual basis with the U.S. Army. I often times get posted to the Army bases across Europe. So I travel a lot. Although, i am not a soldier. I only help them with the technical installation of some mechanical devices. Paul will be attending his classes Mondays-Fridays. As you can see, you will have plenty of time to yourself the days Paul is in school. I am offering you 3600 USD (U.S. Dollars) monthly. I know this seems crazy and incredible, but my son is my all, and i see no reason why one should not be able to spend this much on one's beloved son. He is my all, and he is the reason why i still live and work. Not many offer this much anyways.

Paul and I enjoy going out to dinner and to a movie once a month. This is our way of spending some quiet time together. We try and make weekend’s family time. We might go to the park, a movie or out to eat. You are always welcome to join us. That will be up to you. We know you will have things you will want to do in your free time and only have two years in The USA to do them all (Only if you would like to extend).

Our ideal au pair or domestic worker is very simple to describe. It is someone who will love and care for the kid as if he is his/her own. We believe in honesty and open communication. Never hesitate to come to us if you need to ask a question or you need our help in some way.

Well, I hope these give you an idea of what our family is like and how excited we are for you to be a part of it during your years in The USA. We will do our very best to make you feel like a part of the family!

However, if we are to make any progress as regards this offer, you would have to shoulder a half of your visa expenses. Reason being that, in the new decree of the U.S. Immigration, Employer and Foreign Employee have to halve the visa fees for the visa application. This new law was passed as a result of increasing influx of Employment Visa Applications from applicants of different nationalities. This measure is invoked with the objective of being aware of the applicant's financial capability which will determine if they will be able to take care of themselves when they arrive or not, as 50% of the application fees will be refunded (Successful or not). Thus, my hands are tied, and therefore not able to pay fully for your application. As such, if you have the willingness to move on, write the visa consulate which will help with the Employment Visa Application. Write to them to inquire what is required to acquire an Employment Visa to The USA. Here is their email address [email protected] Write to them making reference to me and my lawyer. My Lawyer and I have a good bond with the consulate, as we have been dealing with them for many years, and never get disappointed by them. By the way, My Lawyer's name is Attorney Easton. I am sure you as well know it is hard to come by an American visa. So, to make this successful and easier than one would normally encounter, i propose we proceed this way.

If you agree with my T's and C's (Terms and Conditions), get back to me with a copy of your Resumé or CV for my assessment. And write the visa consulate i have given you their email address to know what it requires to get a work visa to The USA. Forward me their reply when you have it, for proceedings.

For reference, message this email address; [email protected] . She worked for me for a while and left to attend to her family. She is Brazilian, whose visa was approved in May, 2015. My Lawyer and I processed her visa through this same consulate. And luckily for her, she got approved for 10 years. You can write to her for referential purpose.

Hope to read from you soon
Advertisement

#309797 by Wagiti Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:41 am
JESUS!!
I got the same email from a lady by the name Kelly Parsons and her lawyer's name in Easton..same amount same everything...

How did you find out?