Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#243356 by hazel85 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:51 am
I got this contact from http://www.newaupair.com

Mr. and Mrs Micheal Dawson Cross’s Family 18 Lyndhurst Gardens LondonNW35NR ________________________________________________ Position Reference: AUPAIR 25/03/ 2015 AGREEMENT RELATING TO AN AU PAIR INVITATION AND PLACEMENT SUBJECT TO THE AGREEMENT ON AU PAIR APPOINTMENT OF (24 NOVEMBER 1969) Contract letter of invitation and agreement between Mr. and Mrs. Micheal Dawson family and born on .................. ............. a citizen of ………………………………...., with phone number ………………Sex …………………, which starts from the date of resumption of work. You will be required to work for a maximum of 30 hours per week. You will have the weekends free to do whatever you like or you can choose to spend it with us. ABOUT HOME: Unique and superbly positioned four bedroom detached house benefiting from plenty of entertaining space as well as an indoor swimming pool with spa facilities. Four bedrooms, two with en suites, 3 family bathrooms, full visitors’ apartment (Private Live-Out), three reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom and 2 fitted kitchen. The property further benefits from having a garage, off street parking and a landscaped garden with a private gate. ACCOMODATION:
A PROPERTY OF UK HOME OFFICE, ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER IN THE UK HOME OFFICE
MODEL TEXT APPROVED BY THE COMMITTEE OF MINISTERS OF THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE
You would have a Private Live-in or Live Out with Private Bathroom, Sitting Room and Bedroom. Your room would also be furnished with a Television Set, an Internet Ready Computer System and a Fixed Landline telephone by us. But we ask that all rooms be kept tidy and that friends staying over should only do so with our permission. HEALTH INSURANCE: Your health insurance will be taken care of by the host family as this is ensured before the permission to work will be granted. SALARY & BENEFITS: You will be paid an amount of 500GBP (FIVE HUNDRED GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) as a weekly pocket money for your upkeep. Additional hours will be paid at a rate that we may agree between ourselves from time to time. Start Date and Period of Employment: You are expected to start as soon as you arrive and stay for a minimum three 3 months to one 1 years. If I am satisfied with your work I can assist you in getting a good job here in UK after our contract is over. If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other reason, you wish to leave at an earlier date than our agreement, you will be required to give two weeks’ notice. If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’ we will give you a minimum of one month notice. Duties and responsibilities: Your main duty is to take care of my son Donald. Get him prepared for school, pick him up after school and take him for walks in the park. DISCIPLINE: Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows: Causing a disruptive influence in the household, Insubordination and incompetence in duties, Misconduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interests, Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures. In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be: First - a verbal warning, Second - a written warning, Third - dismissal without need for further notice.
Reasons which would give rise to summary dismissal would be: Theft or other dishonest offences including unlawful ganging, Regular Drunkenness, Illegal drug taking, Child abuse or neglect. We look forward to having you with us and we are making sure that our association will be a happy one. LEGALIZATION OF CONTRACT: Please sign a copy of this letter as acceptance of its terms and conditions. You are to send a scanned of copy via e mail indicating your intended travel date and Airport (For Flight booking which we shall pay for) to Harry Whitehead .He is a good Lawyer and has many years of experience in Law. Application email: [email protected] UK Immigration Solicitors | Immigration Lawyers | London 206 Merton High Street South Wimbledon London SW19 1AX Sunrise Chambers
Please sign a copy of this letter as acceptance of its terms and conditions
Mr. Micheal Dawson Barr. Harry Whitehead HOST FAMILY LAWYER
A PROPERTY OF UK HOME OFFICE, ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER IN THE UNITED KINGDOM HOME OFFICE
AUPAIR I have read and accept the above terms and conditions. __________________________________________ Full Name: Date:
PRINT, SIGN AND SCAN BACK TO US AS AN E MAIL ATTACHMENT
A PROPERTY OF UK HOME OFFICE, ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LEGAL PRACTITIONER IN THE UNITED KINGDOM HOME OFFICE

After all that the next letter came in

UK Border UK Border Agency, 2 Marsham Street London SW1P 4DF UK
The information contained in this document constitutes confidential information. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this document by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited

Dear, xxxx

We have noted the content of your Application, Your employer Mr. Micheal Dawson and family contacted our office and has asked us to treat your application with due diligence.

In order to legally work in the United Kingdom without applying under the government’s tier based points system, an applicant must be above 18, International Au pairs or Nannies or Baby Sitters need to apply for work identity card for foreign nationals/Certificate of Eligibility from the UK Border Agency, which will allow them to legally work as an Au pair or Nanny for a sponsoring host family in the UK.

The UK Border Agency is responsible for securing the United Kingdom borders and controlling immigration in the United Kingdom. We manage border control for the United Kingdom, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the United Kingdom, citizenship and asylum.

Disclaimer:

The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking to work legally in the United Kingdom not to make any payments for processing of any work related document. Approval for entry into the \United Kingdom is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicants country of residence or location after regulation and certification of the applicant by the UK Home Office as at the time of application.

To apply, you have to send these documents in the following formations:

1) Your International Passport or ID card

2) 2 recent passport photographs of yourself for proper Identification

3) A completed visa application form

The following fees need to be provided by your employer for the Legalization of your Contract:

1. The booking of your flight will be after receiving all other needed Documents, which should be approximately 1200GBP

2. The payment of your application fee which is only 1855 GBP
We have contacted your employer. Mr. Micheal Dawson with this payment information and he promised to provide the total fee as soon as possible.

The UK Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry into the UK, by:
•Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering the United Kingdom for Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of his/her Contract.
• Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to earn the needed points for Accession Worker Card, going by the new point-based system for immigration in 2011.
• Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business activities in the United Kingdom legally.
The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the British system for 45 years. Under the new system, intending workers will need to pass a points-based assessment before they receive Certificate of Eligibility and permission to enter or remain in the United Kingdom. It will help British businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public that only the skilled workers will need to come to the United Kingdom. The role of employees with qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.

Before the issuance of accession worker card/Certificate of Eligibility to you by Local British Consulate, you are required to show proof that the stipulated financial requirement/applicant travel allowance as indicated above is available. The UK Home Office would ensure via this means that only eligible applicants who are financially capable are allowed entry into the United Kingdom. Accession Worker Card/Certificate of Eligibility:

This step must be completed by any one you wish to stand in as your next of Kin. As per UK Laws, an individual must be aware of your travel to the United Kingdom. This can be your Mother or Father or Brother or Sister or Close Relative or friend and is at your discretion.

CONFIRMATION/PROOF OF SUFFICIENT FUNDS

To meet the above requirement you or your selected next of kin is required to make a deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of 670.00GBP via any Money Gram agent using the following procedure:
Senders Name: Should be the selected individual you wish to stand in as your next of kin or your best friend. Someone has to be aware that you are coming down to the UK who doesn’t bare the same surname with you.

Receivers Name: Must be you the primary sponsor:

Payout Country: United Kingdom

As soon as you come down here you can visit any Money Gram agent and receive back your deposit, using the details.

Note: You must ensure that the senders name is the above as instructed and the receiver is yours for security reasons and as the primary sponsor of your stay in the United Kingdom.
In summary you have to scan and email the below requirements to Barrister Harry Whitehead for immediate submission to our Office for the legalization of our Contract:
 The data page of your International Passport or your Valid Identity Card
 The Money Gram Receipt you used to make the deposit of 670 GBP in your name
 2 recent passport pictures of yourself
 The completed visa application form

Working to serve you better
UK Border Agency,
2 Marsham Street London
SW1P 4DF UK
Advertisement

#260482 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:24 am
Hello queenerika, welcome to Scamwarners.

It is a scam, there is no job, the scammer, who is most likely in West Africa and not the UK is just looking to steal from you.

Just delete the email and do not respond to them.

Can you also post the email address that the scammer is now using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#262709 by Dionisio Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:35 am
Help I need Help! I want to verify if it true or fake. They want me to deposit a money through money gram amounting 670Pounds for my travel funds. It is stated that the reveiver should by my name so that if I got there I"am the only who will receive it. The sender should noy be the same with my surname.

I don't undersand. Why it is not allowed that the sender shoul not be the same with my surname.

Thanks.
#262711 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:39 am
It is a scam. The thief will tell you to wire money to yourself in order to prove you have money.

The scammer will use a fake id or bribe the clerk to steal your money.

Please post his email address and a couple of his emails.

What country are you in and where are you trying to be an Aupair.?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#262713 by Dionisio Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:05 am
Thank you so much.... I was so surprised at first but later on upset.

I'm in Philippines and try to Au pair in London. I just wondering why they told me that the sender should not the same with my surname.

I got same offer with quennie. But different family host. Same offer, same name Donald son. So I really thankful to the God. He answered my prayer.
#262714 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:14 am
Scammers/thieves can pick up money with fake id or by bribes. Please stop all contact with the scammer. Please post their email address, a couple of initial email address and all names.

You can not be an Aupair in the UK/London. You are not eligible.

Please read here>> viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019
United Kingdom

Individuals wanting to be au pairs in the UK who are nationals of countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland have to apply for the Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme). The Tier 5 scheme is very limited and only nationals of certain countries are eligible, as detailed here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... igibility/. If you are not a national of one of the countries listed then you are not eligible to be an au pair in the UK - there are no exceptions to this rule.

Individuals who are nationals of an EEA country (except Croatians at the time of writing - check the Home Office website for the current limitations) or Switzerland are entitled to freedom of movement throughout the EEA area and do not require visas to work in the UK and do not require proof of funds

https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-youth-mobility/eligibility
2. Eligibility

You can apply for a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa if you’re aged 18 to 30 and you’re from:

Australia
Canada
Japan
Monaco
New Zealand
Hong Kong
Republic of Korea
Taiwan

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#262715 by Dionisio Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:17 am
Please help..help... help..
I got same offer. It is really convincing.
Employer name: Hannah Jenkinson, she is using the email address [email protected] and his trusted lawyer to process my paper is Barrister Harry Whitehead and I received the job offer from this email address: UKBORDERAGENCY/HOME OFFICE <[email protected]> and [email protected].

It is really looks like real, they asked me to send a money 670GBP for my travel sufficient fund. The receiver is under my name but the sender should not be same as with my surname.

Advise please....