Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#243533 by AlanJones Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:35 am

Yes thanks for your reply, this method doesn't require processing fees and placement fees like the usual hiring of foreign workers done by agencies.. We have discuss it with Job 4u Consultants agency and no fees applied. But If you wish to use an agency that is up to you..Now you may ask, “I’m a Nursing graduate, am I qualified? Can high school graduates apply?” The answers to those questions are YES provided you meet all the specific requirements..

Kindly forward your resume, attached your pictures and international passport.Once again note that our Contract will be 3 years that you will work in our family this will enable us to get you working visa here in UK Embassy office. Inbox them if you think you'd be a good match for our family. Please send your CV quoting reference HKC15301-KS- they will respond within 2/3 working days if they can proceed with your application.

Email: [email protected]

Updating me with all your discussing with them.

Thanks
Brook Family

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#243535 by AlanJones Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:36 am

Hi

Sorry for not writing sooner because we are so busy in our office,I got your mail that you are directed for the issuance of working visa and work permit for your trip to his Brooks Family to work for them but you have to pass some step.

I want to use this little opportunity to tell you more that we are not uk immigration but we have partnership with them, we will arrange your document in order before processing your visa with uk immigration office. We are licensed agency, a member in good standing of the U.K Association. Membership Number and the Quebec Association of Immigration who license me.

To make a successful application you will need to provide evidence that you score sufficient points in the categories and demonstrate that you have a suitably high level of English Language ability and that you have sufficient savings to support yourself when you arrive in the UK. You do not need to score points in all sections but you must meet the minimum points requirement to qualify.The United Kingdom offers a range of immigration categories. The type of UK Visa for which you should apply will depend on the purpose of your entry to the UK or reason for continued stay in the UK.

Tier 2 visas are for non-EEA skilled workers who will be employed in the UK by a sponsoring employer. This is now the primary route for UK employers wishing to bring skilled workers to the UK from outside the EEA. The employer MUST have a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence and the employee must have a Certificate of Sponsorship issued by the employer.

There are 4 types of Tier 2 Visa categories:

Tier 2 General

The Tier 2 General visa is intended for skilled workers from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to come to the UK and perform a role for a UK employer where that employer has been unable to find suitable people within the EEA.There are limits on the number of Tier 2 General visas that can be sponsored each month except where the role is considered to be in a skills shortage area, where the salary is over a certain amount or where the employee is already in the UK with a qualifying visa. Read More: http://www.skillclear.co.uk/uk/tier-2-visa-general.asp

Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer (ICT) Visa

The Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa, commonly referred to as the Tier 2 ICT, is intended for UK employers wishing to transfer skilled workers from an overseas branch to the UK branch of the same or a connected Company.The UK Company must have a Sponsor Licence and this must have been set up to enable sponsorship under the Tier 2 ICT category. Read More: http://www.skillclear.co.uk/uk/tier-2-v ... ansfer.asp

UK Tier 2 Sports Person Visa

The Tier 2 Sports Person category is for elite sports people and coaches who are internationally established at the highest level. This is for those coming to the UK on a long-term basis. Sports people intending to enter the UK to compete in events, etc, would not use this category.Read More: http://www.skillclear.co.uk/uk/tier-2-v ... people.asp

UK Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa

The Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa is for ministers of religion, missionaries or other members of religious orders who have been offered employment within their faith communities in the UK. Read More: http://www.skillclear.co.uk/uk/tier-2-v ... ligion.asp

And Tier 2 Sponsor Licence: If you are a UK Company or employer and you wish to employ a skilled worker from outside the EEA then you will first need to submit a Sponsor Licence application to the UK Border Agency. It is vital that this is done correctly as there is no appeal process if you are refused.Once you have been granted a Sponsor Licence you will be able to Sponsor non-EEA workers in roles that are suitably skilled and with a sufficient salary for Sponsorship. Read More http://www.skillclear.co.uk/uk/tier-2-v ... icence.asp

UK Immigration Work Permit and Visa Services

For here in uk, once you have complete our requirment,We have to start by registration of all your names at British Foreigners Employment Agency, were i will secure your Job Grantee Certificate, after securing your Employment Job Grantee Certificate and i will now use the Issued Job Grantee Certificate which will signed by you and your Employer, Apply for your Work Permit Approval at the British Labor Department. Once you’re Work Permit has been approved at the British Labor Department, Your Authorization Letter of Work Permit will now fax to the British Embassy in your country, where you’re Working Visa will be stamping on your Passport and this make it easy and less money because the letter will came from uk, they will treat it urgently.And according to the British Labour Law guiding, Your Employer will be the one to shoulder working visa expenses fee, while you will be the one to pay for your Work Permit Approval fee only.

The UK Home Office would provide you with a Certificate of Eligibility which is very important to prove that we are sponsoring your travel down to the UK and to prove that you are eligible to take up a job position, live and work in UK before they send you Date for Interview and reference number for you to visit the nearest UK Embassy in your country. The Certificate of Eligibility would be issued to you with your Appointment Reference Number and Interview Date to visit the nearest UK Embassy in your country for Entry approval.

The Registration Form Fee, working permit, Tax clearance,BNIC (UK National Identification Card) and Social Security Number cost 500 pounds because without working permit and tax clearance and SSN you will not be eligible to work here Because this Deposit is made to ensure that the sole purpose of your coming to United Kingdom is for employment purposes only as stated and to proof to the United Kingdom Government that you have sufficient funds to sustain Yourself before you receive your first salary in United Kingdom. They also take note of all the Expatriates working in United Kingdom and see to their affairs when the need arises. Also note that this is only a deposit that is reimbursable upon arrival to United Kingdom. And we have put discounts in the service we wants to render to you. We will work out your papers, documents and Visa fewer than 10 to 10 working days once you comply with our instruction.

On receipt of the Form COE-UKIMG2015 by us, I shall courier it to you with hard contract copies, prepaid and any accompanying permit documents to enable you receive approval from the nearest UK Embassy following instructions from the UK Home Office as they shall let you know date to visit UK Embassy nearest to you, hence follow the procedure as I have instructed you to ensure everything is proper and that you do not make any mistakes.
If you have any inquiries you can reach while you start doing the needful. Keep me posted in regards to reply from the UK Home Office.

We wait to receive you when you arrive. God bless you as you come.

Anna Winowska
Hr Consultant

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.