Scam invitations to non-existent conferences
#395162 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:37 am
Subject: INVITATION TO THE U.S.A 2020 BUSINESS SUMMIT
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 16:51:30 +0300
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am pleased to invite you to attend an International Business Summit, which will hold in the month of February 2020 in Houston Texas, U.S.A.. This conference is hosted by a non-profit multinational NGO of Business Professionals.

The summit is an opportunity to bring together Business Investors and Stakeholders, Entrepreneurs, Employers of Labor, key decision makers in the Business world and Cooperate Organizations to discuss Business Growth and Management, which is a necessity in this Contemporary World of global economic down-turn.

The sponsors and organizers will cover the cost of your round-trip air tickets to and fro the United States and we shall also provide assistance for visa processing with the American embassy in your country.
To apply for the event, you have to directly contact the secretariat by email for more information and registration processing:

Email: [email protected]

The official language of the program is English; however, there will be provision for digital wireless translation into several other major languages across the globe for the benefits of those to whom English is a second language.
This event promises to be educative, inspiring and enlightening. I anticipate your presence at the conference venue.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Sara Butler

Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement