HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#433260 by Craig Fletcher Mon May 09, 2022 9:16 am
https://fintrekcaphk.com/

After being scammed last year, I am warning people about other companies that are contacting me and trying to scam me.

[Removed - AJ]

This looks like a scam. Take look yourselves... https://fintrekcaphk.com/[/b]

Domain Information
Domain: fintrekcaphk.com
Registrar: Tucows Domains Inc.

Registered On: 2022-01-17

Expires On: 2023-01-17

Updated On: 2022-03-13
clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers: ns1.fozzy.com
ns2.fozzy.com

PHONE: +852 3002 3406

EMAIL: [email protected]

ADDRESS: Wing on Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
CE Number BMP341
Company Registration No. 2545169

Registered only this YEAR and for 1 Year!!!

They have contacted me many times and always different Hong Kong & Australian number and are very persistent in try to make me buy shares. Using pushy and very hard sales to make me buy right now and have to buy now, very rude and demanding. Please be aware if these scammers try and call you, I have lost all my money. Really they can talk a lot BUT not very good sales people really, just looking for the idiots to send them money overseas.

Just want to warn every one of a new scam sites selling fake shares in IPO Shares

This is a Boiler Room –Please contact the SFC as this is a mirror site of the real company, please contact SFC and the responsible officers and provide them all the documentation you have from them as I have done and they will confirm this company is a fake and selling fake shares

[Removed - AJ]

Massive SCAM, YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY, DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon May 09, 2022 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed details of claimed real company as we have no way to verify they are legitimate
Advertisement