HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#425939 by Simone21 Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:54 am
Good morning guys, I am new here and I need your help. I am looking for a manufacturing in Ukraine for my cooking oil business and I’ve found this website https://oil-of-ukraine.com/.
We are talking for almost 1 month, they sent me the samples already and they gave me the prices also. The problem is that since yesterday I started thinking that it can be a scam because they asked 80%-20% for the payment method.
The person who I use to speak with is Yevhenii Cherkassky. Do you know something about this company? Can you help me check if they’re scammers or not? Thank you in advance.
Advertisement

#425941 by AlanJones Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am
The domain oil-of-ukraine.com was anonymously registered in 2018, which is a red flag as legitimate businesses do not need to hide their identities.

Creation Date: 2018-06-03T17:00:04Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-06-03T17:00:04Z

Registrant Name: Privacy Protection
Registrant Organization: Hosting Ukraine LLC

Additionally, the website gives no physical contact details, just an email address and no name of the actual company you are dealing with.

Store Information
LLC
Email: [email protected]

Based on the above, I would say that it is a definite scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.