HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#421511 by Ayodeji Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:46 am
Hi Applicant,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We received your application in Marketing Placement and now we need to activate it.

Please send me your CV and diploma (last school certificate, TOR) on my email [email protected]

Then, our recruitment team together in consultation with your employer will go through all the applications, and within 2 or 3 days they will decide which applicants receive a written invitation and which ones a rejection.

What follows is that we check your documents in order to evaluate whether you’re the appropriate candidate for the position.

If we decide to proceed with your application for this vacancy, you will receive a written invitation (that means we found employer for you). You can get rejection if there is no available employer for you.

Are you aware that you will have certain costs related to preparation of documents?

The cost for the preparation of the documents is 28.30 euros and you will pay that to another company that will prepare the required documents for you (visa and work permit application forms).

The rest is covered by your employer: accommodation, plane ticket, VISA expenses, and health insurance.

If you receive a Written Invitation, you will have to order your documents for preparation. If you receive a rejection, you don't have any costs.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Emma Smith

Powered by LiveZilla Help Desk Software [https://www.livezilla.net]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Would you like to give feedback?
https://jobs-abroad-web-sites.com/conta ... d=MTMyODI_

[C64782072514]
Advertisement

#421514 by AlanJones Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 am
The domain seacareersjobs.com was anonymously registered in April last year, which is a big red flag. As is the fact that they are telling you that you will need to pay money to another company to arrange paperwork (it may only be a small amount, but it could be the first of many fees).

Looking at their website itself, it is very unprofessional looking and has absolutely no details of who runs it or physical contact details for them, which is another big red flag.

I doubt that they are going to find you a job and most likely are just looking to collect the fees they charge.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#421515 by Ayodeji Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:03 am
View this letter in your browser.

Marketing Placement
A new Experience of Human Resource

Dear Applicant,

Let me guide you and prepare you for the next process.
As your personal consultant, let me direct you a little more towards your work process in Europe. It is very likely that you will get a positive response in a very short time so it would be great to have more information and knowledge about it all. I advise you to make some comparisons about how much you will earn in Europe and how much you earn in your current position and to ask yourself how ready you are for this plan to be realized.
As an applicant, you also have certain responsibilities in this process, so I ask you to stay completely focused on it.

We were clear from the beginning that our service is free and we will not take any fees from you but you must know that the whole procedure carries the expected costs for which you are responsible and our agency does not have the authority to perform the work for you. However, these costs are minimal, around 30-50 euros and must be covered by the applicant.

We as an agency offer you all our services free of charge, such as consulting with an expert in the field of employment abroad, daily live chat with personal account manager, guiding the correct procedure, advising, applying, searching and contacting a potential employer for you, updating and finding a solution to any sudden problems with your application.

Also, at the request of our agency, your potential employer usually covers the costs of employment, plane ticket, accommodation and some other additional costs that arise.

Considering how much we as an agency together with the potential employer invest in your application, I think that the minimum 30-50 euros that you may have to invest really pay off, don't you agree? Consider it as an investment in your future.

Did you understand that the costs you will pay will not be for our agency? Please note that all certain costs will be directed to other authorized companies for the purpose for which they will be used. You will not pay anything to our agency.

If you receive a written invitation and if you adhere to the deadline and cooperate during all stages, you will most certainly be offered to begin the process of obtaining work permission (even as a self-employed in the last resort) and the issuing of a visa with the right to work in the European Union.
We kindly remind you: don't miss our important letters: please secure our future correspondence and add us to your mail contacts. Click here to view how.
Please do not reply to this letter. Just click the above link and read full information on our webpage. Thank you!

Yours faithfully,

Emma Smith
Account Manager

Marketing Placement

Contact with us / Click here please. Mon-Fri 7:30 - 16:00 GM (London) Time

Marketing Placement

| 21-24 Millbank | London | SW1P | United Kingdom |

We kindly ask you to let us know in case that you have refused to continue, for one reason or another. This will give us time to launch the candidacy of another client of ours who will take your place: Unsubscribe from our service using the link below.

Unsubscribe from our service here
#421516 by Terminator5 Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:18 am
Did you actually file an application with this company ? Or your looking for a job and this just showed up in your email ?

Thanks

Daniel 8 :25
#421517 by Terminator5 Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:24 am
No such company "Marketing Placement" is registered to do business in the United Kingdom .

#421615 by Ayodeji Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:09 pm
Terminator5 wrote:Did you actually file an application with this company ? Or your looking for a job and this just showed up in your email ?

Thanks

Hello,
I can't remember, because I browse a lot for jobs, so I can't remember. But I suspected its a scam. Thanks
#421616 by Ayodeji Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:12 pm
Terminator5 wrote:No such company "Marketing Placement" is registered to do business in the United Kingdom .

Hello Terminator,
Your help is appreciated. Guess my search for a job continues.....
#421617 by Ayodeji Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:16 pm
AlanJones wrote:The domain seacareersjobs.com was anonymously registered in April last year, which is a big red flag. As is the fact that they are telling you that you will need to pay money to another company to arrange paperwork (it may only be a small amount, but it could be the first of many fees).

Looking at their website itself, it is very unprofessional looking and has absolutely no details of who runs it or physical contact details for them, which is another big red flag.

I doubt that they are going to find you a job and most likely are just looking to collect the fees they charge.

Hello Alan Jones,
Thanks for your input. I suspected as much. I haven't forwarded my resume and credentials, and I WONT.
Guess my search for a job continues...
Thanks mate.
Ayodeji :bowdown:
#421626 by Terminator5 Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:44 am
Thank you for posting to Scamwarners . Your post will help warn other potential victims of this FAKE EMPLOYMENT scam .