HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#406339 by tcbheads Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:40 pm
Trying to sell are car, got the following message. Pretty sure its a scam as we hadnt even agreed a price, but wanted to check:

email: [email protected]
Thanks for getting back, the price and condition described on the advert is fine by me, I work on a remote mine site in WA and Internet access and mobile phone service here is terrible. only fair since the NBN took over the sat service from Skymesh, which is why I contacted you with internet messaging facility.

Regarding the payment, I can pay you through PayPal linked up with my bank account, if you can get back to me with your PayPal details (PayPal Email) or you can alternatively send your bsb, acct name and number if you have no PayPal acct. I will also contacted my courier agent who will be coming for the pick up and delivery to my place in WA ..

Regards,
Jason
Advertisement