HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#375431 by Jack Warden Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:30 pm
First Message

CAN YOU DO THIS WITH ALL TRUST AND HONESTY??

hello

Thank you for responding to my last wish, which is to find a honest person to fulfill my dreams. Since I will be leaving the face of this earth soon, I thought it’s necessary and important for me to pass these messages across to you.

I have been diagnosed of cancer, with my current health condition’ I cannot be able to go to the bank for the payment for my medical bills. I believe this is the directions of the Holy Spirit to contact you,

Dear friend, I have in my bank account a total sum of $5,000,000 USD, but I remain unfortunate to be able to make withdrawals due to my current health condition, which is very critical, this amount of money is more than what I need for my medical bills.

Since I do not have anyone, because the once related to me neglected me in time when I broke down and helpless, so I have thought it will be a great privilege for me to help some one different with this money. I have gone through your Facebook profile and I want you to claim this fund on my behalf.

I have been touched to offer you this money, out of the good will of God and myself decision, but I want you to promise me that, if you claim this money on my behalf, you will come and pay up my medical bills and also give a part of this money to the less privilege (the people in need , foster or orphanage homes) and you can have the rest of the money to yourself.

I want you to assure me with all trust and honesty that you will fulfill this last wishes of mine, as it remains my desire to offer to the less privilege,

Please reply my email with all honesty and trust indicating that you will be able to do these, so I can enable you claim this money on my behalf from the Remittance Bank, with the necessary direction and security code with me to claim this fund immediately from the bank.

I anticipate your urgent reply so we can proceed, God bless you

Regards
Mrs.SOPHIA NELSON

Second Message

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

My Dearly beloved in Christ,

Thanks for your response to my message,you don't know how excited i am each time i read from you,at least i am happy now that someone is ready to invest my funds for the life of the poor, needy and under privilege, so that when i die, I will rest in peace.

I want you to take me as your mother in Christ, and never hide any thing from me, while i take you as my own child in Christ. I want you to know this great mission of you helping me in donating my fund to the less privilege is the will of God who created heaven and earth, so i want you to help me handle this mission with fear of the lord.

At the end of this transaction when funds has been confirmed in your account, you shall take 70% of the money for the development of your communities. E.g Churches,School,Charity Organization and the less privileged and while the remaining 30% should be your own share of my wealth as a gift from God for your commitment.

I also want you to know that the project is not a do or die affair. Although my years of marriage we never had a child which is base on the will of God, so now that i don't have any child who can help me with this, that is why i had to tell God to send me an angel then i came in contact with you in fate that you will be generating this for the said purpose. so please don't turn down this mission as you have been instructed by the lord.

I will attach some of my photos, so you can see my present health condition base on how i got you as my next of kin and the source of my wealth. I want to let you know that you are the chosen one, so please do not contact anyone regarding my fund until the funds gets to you due to some security purpose, cause i don't want the devil to come in through any means, It you and me only Okay. All i need now is your trust, honesty, faith and promise youwill use the funds for the said purpose.

So please my dearly beloved get back to me with the following info and tell me more about you.

Your full name………….
Your home address……
Your occupation……….
Your age and sex……..
Your photo..................

I don't want to involve our family lawyer because he betrayed my husband when he was alive and later denied One Million Pounds in his possession when my husband died so for that reason, i will give you the security code in which you will be contacting the holding bank for the release of my fund to you for the said purpose Okay.

As soon as I receive this information’s I stated above, I will give you the security code in which you will be contacting the holding bank for the release of my fund to you for the said purpose Okay.

I wait to hear from you ??and please always remember to keep me in your daily prayers.
God bless you?????????????

Third Message

So please my dearly beloved get back to me with the following info and tell me more about you.

Your full name………….
Your home address……
Your occupation……….
Your age and sex……..
Your photo..................

Fourth Message

FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO MY BANK EMAIL ADDRESS IN UNITED STATES

My Dearest beloved in Christ Jesus,

I have to let you know that it was not easy for me to let go of this my very useful information, I need to check my diary to give you the Bank details so that you can be able to get in touch with them as soon as possible via email as i have been praying for you on my sick bed.The information’s are below I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information’s of mine to you with trust and confidence because I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human and send some of your pic on my email address so I can put them beside my bed here god bless, while I keep praying for you with them.

Depositors Name Mrs SOPHIA NELSON
Batch no 66840090040
Year Deposited: 2001
Secret Question Who is Depositor
Answer: Mrs SOPHIA NELSON
Security Code: 91600140820

The above are the information’s you need to forward to the Bank where my late husband deposited our fund when he was on contract in United States of America and send them your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve you to receive my fund they will get in touch with you, do contact them on email message now as soon as you get my message with their information’s below.

Use these contact information below to reach the Bank..

Name of Bank : HSBC Bank plc

Email : [email protected]

Name of Chief Executive : Stuart T Gulliver

Let me know as soon as you have contact the bank

Fifth Message

THE LORD IS HAPPY WITH YOU
am very please with the response I got from you that you have already contacted the bank releasing all needed information's for the release of my fund to you as my elected next of kin. Also, I really want you to know that you have really made me happy based on how you have been handling this mission cause,i really need you to make this possible and I strongly believe that it will be accomplished by his grace through you and may the good lord continue to shower his blessings on you as you have decided to carry out this wishes (AMEN) I want you to please fellow the instructions you will get from the bank ,they are such a nice person, always send me any message you get from the bank on here in my email so I could see them and tell you what next to do, Lastly assist me in prayer that the good lord should strengthen me till this mission is accomplished so you can come pay me visit here in UK when you get the fund, while I will see and feel the hands of my God sent angel in accomplishing this mission, just as we are waiting for the bank to message me, my beloved and tell me more about your dreams and plan for this great mission when you get the fund, May the grace of our lord be with you and your family.Hope to hear from you with Joy..

YOUR FRIEND IN JESUS CHRIS

I sent a message to the e-mail address he sent me in case he could cheat.

HSCB BANK

CONFIRM YOUR BANK INFORMATION

The so-called bank sent me this message

FROM THE DESK OF:
STUART T. GULLIVER
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF
HSBC

REF:00957/0865/FBP/005

Thank you for contacting HSBC Bank!!

I want you to know that you been ask to claim the sum of 5million united states dollars on behalf of SOPHIA NELSON because she deposited the money with this honorable Bank so many years ago, during auditing we found out that there as been no operation on this account for so long , which as against any baking laws, made us file instruction to her base on how the fund will be claimed , since she had no family or beneficiary tagged to her account as at now, when her condition has been confirmed not good enough to get the funds, we got a letter that she came in contact with you to get her funds on behalf of Mrs SOPHIA NELSON as her elected Next Of Kin (NOK) , but before we commence we would have to verify few things, and take every proper process in the transfer to her NOK, see attach fax that is included in this email, reconfirm the information's requested on the fax and below to enable us commence on the processing of releasing the fund to you, do email us with complete details below for further procedure on the release of the fund to you.

Full Name Of Next Of Kin (NOK) :
Current City:
Home Town:
State:
Address:
Date of birth:
Picture Copy of Valid ID Card/Passport: (You May Send Us A Government Issued ID Card If You Dont Have A Passport)
2 Passport photograph:
Scanned or picture copy of signature:

Mobile Phone number :
Your Bank Account Information :

Depositors Batch no:
Year Deposited:
Secret Question
Answer:
Security Code:

WE'RE ASSURING YOU THAT WE WILL TAKE PROPER DOCUMENTATION OF YOUR INFORMATION, YOU ARE TO SEND US A BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU WOULD RECEIVE THE $5 MILLION, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT, DO LET US KNOW, SO WE CAN OPEN A PERSONAL HSBC BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOU HERE WHICH WE WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD, DO REPLY THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR INFORMATION, WE WILL SPEEDY UP ALL PAPER WORK THAT HAS TO BE DONE HERE AS SOON AS WE GET THE REQUIREMENT TO MAKE SUCH TRANSFER OUT OF OUR HONORABLE BANK AND SEND YOU THE FAX ON YOUR EMAIL . YOU WILL HAVE TO QUICKLY FILL THE FULL DETAILS ON THE DOCUMENT WE SENT WITH THIS LETTER FOR THE PROCEDURE AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH AS REGARDS TO THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND AND THE NEXT OF KIN TO MRS SOPHIA NELSON

Your are required to Send us the full details above for further procedure and we will get back to you as regards to the release of the fund to you as the new beneficiary owner and the next of kin to Mrs SOPHIA NELSON
We are anticipating your urgent response with the required information.

STUART T. GULLIVER
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF HSBC

I have never sent my information to this account in any way ([email protected])

I just sent a name, last name, home address, age, occupation and a photo to this account. ([email protected])
In no way did I send an ID number bank number to this account
I hope I don't get into trouble
Advertisement

#375432 by Mike Wilson Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:11 pm
Thank you for posting this information. Plase post all of the email addresses being used in this scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#430614 by AlanJones Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:28 am
It's an advance fee fraud scam. There is no millions of dollars or whatever you are being promised. All there is is a scammer looking to steal from you by requesting fee after fee until you run out of money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#431135 by Jan135 Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:05 am
It is always a scam. I've been getting a lot of those lately. I don't even bother to read them anymore.