HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#430037 by pantuslife Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:12 am
I just met "him" some days ago, we don't know nothing about each other, and I began to smell like there's something strange. I'm going to share you two messages to know your opinion (I'm not native, and he's suppose to be, so if you find something strange, i'll appreciate it). Thank you so much!!

Me: isn't like... 4 am there? Why aren't you sleeping?
He: I will honey just chatting with you makes me happy I don't feel like sleeping.

-----------

Me: tell me, do you have any hobby?
He: I have never loved the way I love you neither can I ever love any other person than you, my sweetheart, I love you heartily (:? WTF?????)
He: Yes and you?
Advertisement

#430038 by Troy Platt Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:38 am
Falling in love too quickly is one of the signs you are dealing with a romance scammer. You should drop all contact and block them. Do know, they will likely try again, using another profile.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#430045 by pantuslife Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:29 am
Thank you Troy, yeah, that's what I thought, nobody on earth "loves someone heartily" that don't even know her name. Worst, it looks like he didn't read my question, just copy paste a romantic nonsense phrase when I was asking him about his hobbies. I looked it up on internet and it is there, exactly the same words: https://www.currentschoolnews.com/articles/100-heart-touching-love-messages-for-your-sweetheart/

There's something that worries me: I have an annonymous account without personal information, just my name (without last name), but I have a profile picture, and I'm afraid he could use it to scam people.
I created the hangouts account because of his insistence (I didn't want to share my real one), as nobody else has it, if someone talks to me, I will know is him from sure with another profile.

I'm starting to think there are no real people... yuck of scammers.

Well, thank you so much!!
#432705 by Arnold Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:48 am
pantuslife wrote:There's something that worries me: I have an annonymous account without personal information, just my name (without last name), but I have a profile picture, and I'm afraid he could use it to scam people.

He could, but there are any number of photos online for scammers to steal. So you aren't increasing the risk of someone being scammed.