Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#301758 by mr.valin Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:48 pm
Hello Everybody
Iam a Victim I will Describe everything and i need Help
Someone emailed Me and Called Sgt Marda Meles She Says That she Is soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD Which i made here in Iraq

I Told Here No Problem Ican Go With You This Deal

She Told Me:
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq,you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money.

That Makes Me Agree

She Told Me
My Dear, I received your mail with your contact details,I have come to agreement with the RED CROSS agent. the only way the consignment can be deliver is through diplomatic means. meanwhile we are going to reach agreement between each other. The agreement is going to be for delivery charges between us. (1) I will take care of whatever expenses occur from Iraq to Kuwait. and ( 2) you will take care of whatever expenses that occur in en route to Kuwait airport for clearance of the consignment. I want you to reply to confirm that you accept this term to enable me order the diplomat to prepare to fly to Kuwait with the box and he will contact you on arrival. I wait for your reply to confirm that you accept and agree.

She Send Someone Called James And He Took 2500$ Yo Bring The Consignment To me and he bring it

after We Open The Case I Found Money In Plastic Cases I could't See Is It Money Or Paper
He Told Me That He Is going To Clean This Money And He Will Bring Salt To Clean It
Salt Will Cost 30000$

I Told Him That is ok No problem But The Problem Is I Don't Have 30000$
I Went to Bank And i Told Them To Give Me A loan
They Gives Me The Loan

I Give James 30000$ To Bring The Salt To Clean Money

He Told Me Two Days And He Will Come
After Two Days He Called Me And Says That He Will Go To United States To Do Something And He Will Return Soon

Afer 10 Days No calls And First Email Sender Telling Me That They Will Need Money Again
I Opened The Case And Found That Money Is Only Papers

Now I Didn't Tell Them That I Have Discovered That They Robbed Me And I Still Talking With The Sender Trying To Find A way To return money because It's not my money It's loan From Bank

The Girl That Emailed Me First Time Her Name Marda Meles
Email [email protected]
I Found Email Location
Country United States
State/Region CA
City Moreno Valley
Latitude 33.8775
Longitude -117.2235
Area Code 951

Some One Called Me From Germany Before She Sent James His Number Is +4915215705254 his name Abdulai jalloh

She Uses This Pictures Image

Advertisement

#301764 by Terminator5 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:47 pm
Its a west African black money scam and your money is gone . Don't give them any more

Report it to your police.

Daniel 8 :25
#301849 by Terminator5 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:44 pm
That's the only thing we can advise you to do . Call the police.

Black Money Scams

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_money_scam
Last edited by Terminator5 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel 8 :25
#301850 by Mike Wilson Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:47 pm
The best thing that you can do now is to stop all communications with this criminal by either blocking or ignoring all emails and telephone calls.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon