Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293885 by betann Thu May 05, 2016 7:25 pm
Andrew David Collins sounded like a nice man until he asked me for money and I wouldn't give him any. On chat in face book his profile link is http://www.facebook.com/john.brandon.75098 also his so called friend who suppose to married to his best friend her link is http://www.facebook.com/judi.brandon.9
His comes up as a fake profile photo but it is a different picture than him.
he love talks and tells you he loves you and he is going to meet you and then he is sent somewhere for his job, at present he is suppose to be in Cape Town, South Africa. Then he says he did not take his visa card and he is short on cash and could I send him $4000
I said I did not have it he change to $2000 anyway we got down to $500 and when you say you still can't do it, then you don't love him or trust him and etc. I can send a photo of what is suppose to look like but not sure if I can do it here. At first it upset me but then I got angry. So anyway this is what I experienced.
Advertisement

#293930 by Tim Atem Fri May 06, 2016 7:02 am
Thank you for reporting this scammer. Please post his contact information and some emails (with your personal information removed) as proof of the scam.

This thread walks you through how to post photos: https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... =28&t=3219

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#293940 by malu53 Fri May 06, 2016 10:13 am
scammer Andrew David Collins
abusing pics of US Radio/TV personality Mark Simone
claims to be a General Officer at Construction work
Single

About Andrew
I'm an extremely well rounded person with a lot to offer... I'm athletic, fit, intelligent, passionate, sensitive, heath conscious and looking for someone who has it all. I'm at a great point in my life and am somewhat of a kid at heart... educated, hardworking, achievement oriented and fun-loving one who when to be serious and when to have fun. Can we be friends?
I've been successful in the pursuit of my career, and enjoy what I do, it's a passion for me! I smile a lot because my life is good.
#293941 by malu53 Fri May 06, 2016 10:19 am
facebook.com/judi.brandon.9
Judi Fair
Studied at University of Evansville
Past: Gloucester High School
Lives in Toronto, Ontario
From Springfield, Massachusetts
Married

scammer stole pic from Canadian realtor Judy Reimer
myhouseandhome.ca/component/ezportal/ezportal/1-steinbach-real-estate-agents/41-judi-reimer
#293973 by betann Fri May 06, 2016 8:19 pm
It a a mistake my Darling Sugarplum and yes i know the meaning of love that is why i am with you and i do not need your money alright because i have enough money to take care of me and my generation over generation.The problem i have now is that i do not come with my master card. Now my friend just sent 2,000 to me just now so the balance is 2,000 please will you be able to lend it to me tomorrow morning and i will reimburse it back to you
I will never leave you trust me but i am so angry with you right now because you never trust or Love me.All i do ever since i found you was to think about you all day and all night because you mean the world to me.I really do love you so much.I do not want you to sell your house and if you want to sell your house how much will that cost because all i need now is just $2,000 my Darling please cant you try and help me get it so i can be back home next week to come and pick you... Darling i am also dying too. It just for me to get this Certificate so that i can sell this stuff and come back home and pick you and we both start living Happily together.I am still angry with you because you sound as if you never trust me which makes tears come out from my eyes after reading your first message.I do love you and i will always love you till i die

email; [email protected]