Room for Rent and other rental scams
#22512 by Michelle Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:19 am
Feladó: Elisa Fantin < [email protected] >
Címzett: Michelle
Elküldve: 2010. február 17.
Tárgy : Re: Reply to your ad: Two bedroom flat-very nice are-parking place-DSS Welcome!

Hello,
I am sorry for my late reply but I have had some medical problems and I couldn`t answer earlier! My name is Elisa Fantin and I am from Denmark and the flat is still available for rent. I had an aunt in UK and after her death she left me her apartment from UK a few years ago.
The flat was redecorated last year and the flat is looking very nice and clean. The property has a fully furnished kitchen,clean and well tidy sitting rooms,laundry room,and fully furnished with home utilities like: electric shower, Lounge,Vacuum Cleaner,Toaster, Owen and microwave, dryer, iron, washing machine , refridgerator , dishwasher, powershower, heater, cable ready,tv set and dvd player,internet connection, equiped kitchen and everything a house needs. I m interrested in finding someone clean who can take care of this house more then getting money from renting it if you know what I mean.
Till last month the apartment was rented by some students from Germany and now they left and the apartment is available again for rent. The price I want is £420 per month,bills and council tax included and I am intrested in a long term agreement!
If you have the money I could come in the next few days to show you the apartment and maybe sign the rental agreementif you like it but first I have to be sure you are honest you really do need a place to live because two weeks ago a person from Norwich told me he is really interested and he asked me to go to Norwich to meet him and sign the rental agreement and when I arrived there no person showed up to rent my place and I lost time and money for nothing.
I will wait for your e-mail,Elisa Fantin

Advertisement

#22542 by Michelle Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 pm
Follow up mail :-

Elisa Fantin <[email protected]>
to Michele
date 18 February 2010
subject Re: Reply to your ad: Two bedroom flat-very nice are-parking place-DSS Welcome!
Signed by googlemail.com

Hello,
I will attach some pictures of the flat,floor plan and also a model of the rental contract! The flat is located on Hardwick House, King Street, NORWICH, NR1 1DB but I can`t give you the exactly address because there`s no one living out there and I`m afraid of thief's and I do apologies for this but I hope you understand me because I`m in Denmark right now! The property benefits from access to beautifully maintained communal gardens and comprises reception room, kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom, second bedroom with fitted wardrobe and bathroom.
In the kitchen there is a dishwasher and also a Big fridge freezer! Regarding the council tax I can tell you that it is included in the price of £420 per month and also Sky TV,internet broadband,gas and electricity are also included in this price! I am intrested in a minimum six month agreement and I request two months advance rent payment plus one month refundable deposit (£500) wich you will get it back at the end of the contract.
Regarding the plummets and all that kind of stuff I can tell you that the flat was recently renovated and all electrical part and plummets are new so that won`t be necessary any repairs anyway I have a person who can manage this starting from June.
We can sign the rental contract starting from next weekend but I need to be sure that you have serious intentions in renting the flat that`s why I attach here a model of the rental contract and also we can discuss the terms when we will meet!
If you are decided to view the flat let me know because there is another person interested in reserving it!
Kind regards,Elisa Fantin