Room for Rent and other rental scams
#22420 by Michelle Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Subject: Re: Reply to your ad: Beautiful one bedroom flat, furnished, clean and comfortable
To: Michelle

Hello,
I'm sorry for my late reply. My name is Gerald Bagins and the flat is still available for rent. I have left form UK a few years ago and settled in Italy but I have kept the flat. The flat was redecorated last year and the flat is looking very nice and clean. The property has a fully furnished kitchen, clean and well tidy sitting rooms, laundry room, and fully furnished with home utilities like: electric shower, Lounge, Vacuum Cleaner, Toaster, Oven and microwave, dryer, iron, washing machine, refrigerator, dishwasher, power-shower, heater, cable ready, TV set and dvd player, Internet connection, equipped kitchen and everything a house needs. I'm interested in finding someone clean who can take care of this house more than getting money from renting it if you know what I mean.
The monthly rent is 350 pounds and the advance it's the price for the first 3 months (2 advance and 1 guarantee). If you have the money I could come in the next few days to show you the apartment and maybe sign the rental agreement if you like it but first I have to be sure you are honest.
Please let me know when you intend to move in? how long you want the contract for? and any other things you feel I should know, because two weeks ago a person told me he is really interested and he asked me to go to Coventry to meet him and sign the rental agreement and when I arrived there no person showed up to rent my place and I lost time and money for nothing.
I will wait for your e-mail,
Gerald

Advertisement