Room for Rent and other rental scams
#21571 by Michelle Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:18 pm
Subject: I am interested in your ad
To: Michelle
Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 2:23 PM

Hiii! I hope you are doing great? My name is Juli, I am 27 yr old younger originally from Guadalajara, Jalisco in Mexico. Graduate of Universidad de Guadalajara, Mexico. I saw your ad on craigslist.org, and i decided to make enquiry. Let me give you a brief info about me, I had been to the states twice, i spent two years with my uncle in Texas, he later moved back to Mexico while i stayed back for sometimes in his aparment. i am out of the states right now, currently in one of the Western African Countries, Nigerea to be precise. I have a contract here to organise a program to support the less privilege, we've done this in most afrecan countries, Nigerea happens to be the last country we will be visiting, before i will finally move back to the states in two weeks time. My rent in Texas has expired, so i wont be going back there, thats why i need a new place to move to. I enjoy traveling, It is very interesting to get more knowledge about new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility. I saw the advert of your place on craigslist.org. I would like to know maybe it's still available becasue i'm realy interested in it. few things i would like to know about the room before planing to move in;

How much will it cost for my initial move in, and will it be adivceable for me to make a deposit/advance payment prior my arrival

How much is the rent fee on monthly basis, i need to be sure of to know how to arrange for the payment.

Tell me a little about the environment/If there is availability of parking space, and a bit about the room for rent

I will like to make payment if you accept to rent to me, and i will like to know which method you want me make the payment to you

I beleive you will be able to give me the answers to these questions in full.

I speak Spanish very well. I grew up in a very encouraging and peaceful environment, i had all my education in Mexico, i am single and searching, my mom is still very much alive, though she's old now and weak, i have a kid brother living with her in Jalisco,i am from a catholic family, mom is a strong believer of God and a senior elder in the church, she still manages her own little arts shop in the city. I have always wanted to live all my life in the states, i just love everything about being in the states finally, It's going to be a dream come true for me when i finally settled in the US now, I have chosen your city for me to live when i arrive. Kindly get back to me ASAP with the your monthly rent and the deposit i need to pay to enable you turn down other interested parties and keep the place for me until i arrive. I am more interested in a long term lease, but still open to any form of lease you want. But i will like to pay the deposit first of all before i arrive to show my seriousness and so that you can hold the place for me until i arrive. I am easy to get along with and well mannered. My plan is to go back to my former place of work once i get to the states. A friend just introduced me to this thing and i really wish that i am able to find the good cultured kind of Place i am looking for here. I hope i am doing it right anyways.LOL. Well, i think we will get along well because am a easy going person who respects ones privacy,like i said i dont do drugs or smoke but i drink only occasionally,i strongly believe there will be no problems living with me in the same place as i was brought up by a strong Catholic Christain parents and have inbibed good manners. I will need to see your pics and those of the place as well, if possiblre. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the room for me and delete all your adverts about the place, because i realy need to rent the place.

write back soon and do have a wonderful day

Juli

Advertisement