Room for Rent and other rental scams
#21534 by Michelle Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 am
From: Kristi Smith <[email protected]> reply to [email protected]
Subject: Room Needed,Urgently
To: Michelle
Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 9:55 AM

Good Day,
My name is Kristi Smith,I came across your Advert on craigslist.org and am extremely interested about the place for rent cos i see you are a very well kind hearted and easygoing person to get the place from....Please if you don't mind I will like to have answers to the following questions below:

i)I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities

ii) I will like to have the description of the Place, size, and the equipments in there

iii) Also I will like to know if there is any garage or parking space cos I will have my own car come over

iv) I will also be coming with some of my furniture,that is if it is allowed,like bed,book shelf and shoe's rank etc

v) I will also l ike to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the room down for me

vi) If the #5 questions is YES, I will like to know the total cost for the initial move as in first month rent and if you accept deposit

vii) I will like to know the major intersection nearest to your neighborhood. Like shopping mall, bus line e.t.c

LASTLY:I will like to know more about you and also I will like to have your pics as for me to know how you look like.

Here is all I can say about my self for now:
I am 25 years old and I work full time,Monday through Friday and have weekends off except for once a month.I'm from Canada,My Dad is a Canadian Man while My Mom is an Spanish,I was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada,but presently i'm in Dubai from there i'll be aheading to Malaysia on a business trip.
Am a female,I am a professional, A Computer Consultant and I deal in various kinds of computer applications and soft wares.I was graduated from University of Malaya 4 years ago and I have my B.sc in Computer Science... I am not really a sports person,But I do love Hockey Games, I am a very out going person and fun to be with. I do play the Organ and piano, and i have both piano and Organ there at my house. I am not a drinker and I don't smoke and I don't do drugs. I would like to go out with you on weekends and weeknights when I am free. I like going to movies, concerts, plays, I like camping, hiking, bike ridding, swimming, and I love to travel

I am a very dedicated individual who is totally committed to human development, friendly, very trustworthy and value relationship. I am a laid back person, I love traveling, sporting and Enjoy meeting people around the world. I am an easy going person and look forward to meet kind hearted, loving and caring person that is very responsible and understanding, someone I can really get along with. I will take my time to get you one of my pics in my next mail for you to know how I look like, I am sure you will like me.
I will be moving to back to the States fully to live for the rest of my life and start Another space of my own business as a Clothing Consultant.I will be staying in your Place as long as the lease is drawn

I should be arriving to the State before ending of this month.I need answers to my 8 questions above as soon as possible so as to arrange for you to get the money prior for my arrival to retain and consider the room is mine.. I will be making this advance payment ahead my arrival so that you can be rest assured that this is real since I am not in the state presently. If you think I will be a good applicant to you and you are interested in renting the place to me

NOTE: Kindly address all emails to me directly to my private email box at
[email protected]

Thanks and have a good time.

Best Regards,
Kristi Smith.

Advertisement