Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443279 by Michelle Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:43 am
Piaget Ingrid <[email protected]>:

Hello again, thank you for your response.

The property is available for sale, our family felt very good there, the neighborhood is friendly, nice people, quiet, a good place to live.. As I've told you in my previous email, I am the only owner of the property and it was purchased with my own funds (not financed by the bank) a few years ago while I worked in Germany. For approximately one year, I have moved abroad to the United Kingdom with my entire family. I no longer need the mentioned property, both my children are in school here, most likely I will return to Germany only on holiday.

Because I do not have plenty of time to deal with selling this property, visits with potential clients etc, I have decided together with my husband to hire an international real estate agency that will manage the entire purchase and sale process of the property.
I have already signed an exclusivity contract with them, as this is the second property to be sold with their assistance. All the documents in original along with the keys of the property are in their custody at the headquarters of the agency here in London.
The commission of the agency is entirely paid by us and you will only pay for the notary documents, in case you agree on purchasing the property after visiting it, of course.
If you are interested in establishing a viewing to the property, I need the following information from you:
Full Name: ......................
Full Address: ......................
Email: ......................
Mobile Number: ......................
After receiving your details, my agent will let you know the schedule when the viewings are made and also all the details needed, photos and plans of the property etc.
I am waiting for your response, sorry if sometimes I am responding quite late on the emails, my schedule is full with my work, children..

Greetings,
Ingrid Piaget

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#443390 by Michelle Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:52 pm
Ingrid Piaget <[email protected]> wrote:

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse und schön, Sie kennenzulernen.
Mein Name ist Ingrid und ich besitze die Immobilie in Mittlere Kanalstr. 9 90429 Nürnberg.
Ich habe zusammen mit meinem Mann einen Verkaufspreis von 110.000,00 € festgelegt.
Ein paar Details über uns, wir sind Forschungsingenieure, die Immobilie wurde vor einigen Jahren während der Arbeit in Deutschland gekauft, es ist voll bezahlt und es bestehen keine Schulden oder Hypotheken.

Wenn Sie immer noch interessiert sind, bitte kontaktieren Sie mich um Ihnen weitere Informationen darüber zu geben, Besuch zu planen, etc.

Sprechen Sie Englisch? Es wäre einfacher für mich.

Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort.

Vielen Dank & viele Grüße,
Ingrid Piaget

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities