Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443232 by scamy728 Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:13 pm
Fraudulent email [email protected]
Pseudonym Dott.Hermann Andreas ( [email protected] )
Url / Website https://aitbnb-pending-info-confirmation-status-info-new-reservaton-id.7366189213.pro/
Telephone +3415931242
Scam contents SCAM FRAUD

Dott. Stamm Andreas Hermann
Zahnarztpraxis Implantologe.

Logo
Unsere Sprechzeiten:

Mo. - Fr.
08:00 Uhr - 15:30 Uhr
durchgehend besetzt

Dr.Stamm Andreas Hermann
Zahnarztpraxis | Implantologie drZWANZIG Unsere Praxis ist spezialisiert auf Implantologie/ plastische Parodontalchirurgie/Parodontologie, vollkeramischen Zahnersatz und Funktionsdiagnostik.
https://zahnimplantat-zahnarzt.de
Personal email : [email protected]
Klinik post [email protected]
Tel: 3415-931242
Fax: 3468-976731
Email: [email protected]
Erlau Altes Sägewerk 11
96194 Walsdorf Deutschland

AIRBNB LINK: https://aitbnb-pending-info-confirmation-status-info-new-reservaton-id.7366189213.pro/

AIRBNB EMAIL : [email protected]

Hello,

I received your message that you are interested in renting my apartment, this apartment is located at: .
The total rent is 450 euros, which includes the cost of heating, electricity, internet/cable and additional costs.
The apartment has 1 bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, living room, bathroom.
Parking is also available.

If you have a pet, it will not be a problem, pets are allowed in the apartment.
The apartment is very well maintained and the furniture is new. Please note that the apartment is rented fully furnished (no furniture deposit required), but can also be rented partially unfurnished upon request.
Want to send more photos? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
Thanks!

Hello again,

Thank you for your interest in my apartment, my name is Stamm Andreas Hermann, I am 50 years old and I am a dentist. I live in Germany where I have a dental clinic. I bought the apartment when my son was studying at the University.
Now the apartment is for rent and is available immediately!
It is located on the 1st floor with elevator and balcony, in a quiet area and good neighbors. It can be rented for a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 8 years, but I prefer to rent it long term.
I've uploaded photos to the album below for you to see because photos say more than any description:

The monthly rent is 450 euros + a guarantee of 1000 euros, which will be returned to you at the end of the contract. In the monthly rent I include the additional costs (garbage, water, heating, electricity, internet, TV).
So I'm going to list my house on Airbnb - currently the largest and safest rental company in the world - I'm sure you've heard of it or used it at least once before.

Now, I would like to know more about you (age, what you do), how many people will live in the apartment and for how long?
Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more information about the rental process.

POSTSCRIPT. I hope you understand the text, because it was translated online with google translate, I told you that I am a German citizen.
Sincerely,

Dott. Stamm Andreas Hermann
Zahnarztpraxis Implantologie.

Hello again,

As I said in my previous email, we will use an authorized third party to mediate our transaction - Airbnb.com
See how to reserve and rent the apartment. I know it's a long message, but I want to explain everything to you. So read my message carefully:

- I start the transaction with Airbnb and send you the booking link
-When you reserve it you will have to pay: 1 month's rent 450 euros - which includes as I said in my first email - heating, electricity, cable internet/TV and utilities + the guarantee 1000 euros - Total = 1'450 euros. The deposit will be returned in full when the rental contract is completed.

- After Airbnb.com receives your payment, they will arrange a visit with you and an Airbnb representative to inspect the apartment and decide if you want to rent it.

- If you decide to rent it, the Airbnb.com representative will provide you with the keys and all the necessary documents, including the rental agreement, which is already signed by me.
We can conclude the rental agreement for any period you want or for an unlimited period of time. You will then need to authorize Airbnb.com to release the funds to me (I cannot access the funds without your authorization)
- If you decide you don't want to rent the apartment (for whatever reason), Airbnb.com will refund you in full, because the cancellation policy is completely flexible and free of charge. (this I'm sure won't happen because I'm sure you'll love staying in my apartment).

If you agree to my terms and conditions, I will need the following information from you in order to activate the advertisement on Airbnb.com and provide you with the booking link:

1. The desired moving date, along with the period of stay.
2. Name and number of people who want to stay in the apartment.
3. Mobile phone number.
4. Copy of your ID/passport. (Since I'm asking for your ID for security and to sign a rental contract, it would be only fair if you share mine too, so you can see who you're dealing with..)

POSTSCRIPT. Please do not try to change any of the terms and conditions described above, inspection is not possible until you book on Airbnb.com, as I said I am a German citizen and located in Walsdorf Deutschland, I am not sending anyone there for anything.
If you don't agree then stop replying to me because I have 4 other people who are interested..

Thank you for your reply!
Done, I activated the link, now you need to go to the link, select the date of the move, select the months of stay and make the reservation, Airbnb.com will then guide you through the rest of the process.
Once you complete the booking process, Airbnb.com will let you know all the necessary details about meeting your representative.

Link to book: https://aitbnb-pending-info-confirmation-status-info-new-reservaton-id.7366189213.pro/

Let me know about the transaction and let me know if you need help.
Thanks!
Advertisement