Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443198 by Michelle Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:44 am

Subject: Re: 1 bedroom apartment in Overamstelstraat 20-1V, Amsterdam, NH

Hello,

I have attached pictures of the apartment. The flat is available and I am ready to arrange a viewing but as I said I am currently in Spain and due to my job and grandchildren it is very difficult for me to travel at the moment. That's why I would like to rent the apartment through TripAdvisor. I assume you have heard about it. This application helps apartment owners communicate with potential tenants contact without being present and also provides protection for both parties. As always, you must see the apartment before making a decision. So I am ready to send you the keys so you can view the apartment and see if it suits your needs. To receive the keys you must first book the apartment through TripAdvisor. You must understand that I cannot ship keys without a guarantee, so by using TripAdvisor we are both verified and protected. You will receive the keys to the apartment within 48 hours of booking confirmation or at a date of your choice. After you have viewed the apartment, we will conclude a standard contract in accordance with private law for a period that suits you. We do it for at least 1 year or more with the possibility of extension. As I said before, I will not return to Netherlands. The apartment is available indefinitely. If you are bound by another contract, no problem, we can wait. We will now organize the viewing of the apartment and if everything is in order, we will prepare the lease so that you can move in on the date you want.

Full name:
Email:
Delivery address: (where you will receive the keys and the contract)
Telephone number:
Contract period:
Moving dates:

Once I receive your details, I will send you an invitation through TripAdvisor so you can book.
I am waiting for your email with the requested information.

Greetings,
Melanie Lombardi

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement