Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443040 by Michelle Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:51 am
Subject: Luxury 'Eden Park' Towers! Panoramic Views! - 233 South Park Rd, Markham, ON L3T 0B3, Canada

Hello

The apartment ( 1bed/1bath ) located at 233 South Park Rd, Markham, ON L3T 0B3, Canada it's still available. The rent for the entire apartment is 1450$/month utilities included (heat, hydro, water, electricity, maintenance fees, 2 parking spots, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet). Full access to all the amenities and facilities. Pets allowed. In case repairs are needed there, I will support the costs. I want to find a responsible tenant to take good care of the place. I have attached the pictures so you can see that it is in excellent condition.
I bought this apartment for my son while he was doing his studies in Canada but he got accepted to a top university in the United States (California Institute of Technology) for the PHD program so he will be there for the next 5 years minimum.
Everything is just like in the pictures, fully equipped with all the appliances you need, very clean and well kept. The apartment can be rented and furnished for the same price or if you want you can use your furniture and I will deposit mine in the storage unit.
I would like to know How many people will stay in the apartment, where you work, and how long you are planning to stay. Also a short description of yourself so I can make an idea of who is going to stay in the apartment.

Thank you for and look forward to hearing from you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement