Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443000 by Michelle Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:04 am

Hello, thank you for your kind reply, the property is still for sale, our family felt very comfortable there, the neighborhood is friendly, nice people, quiet, a good place to live.

I am the only owner and it was purchased from my own resources (not financed) a few years ago while I was working in Germany. It's been about a year since I moved abroad to the UK with my entire family and we no longer need said property. My two children go to school here in London, and I will most likely only return to Germany on vacation.

Since I don't have much time to worry about selling this property, I and my husband decided to hire an international real estate agency to handle the entire property purchase process.
I have already signed an exclusivity contract with them as this is the second property sold with their help.
All original documents along with the keys to the property are in their custody at the agency's headquarters here in London, UK.
The agency's commission is borne entirely by us .

If you are interested in viewing the property, I need the following information from you:

Full name: ......................
Full address: ......................
Email: ......................
Mobile number: ......................

After receiving your details, my agent will provide you with the schedule of when the viewings will take place, as well as all the necessary details, photos and plans of the property, etc.

I'm waiting for your reply, sorry if sometimes I reply quite late to the emails, my schedule is busy with my work, kids..

Best regards,

Judith Royer

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement