Room for Rent and other rental scams
#442738 by Michelle Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:07 am
Björk Sofia <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

My name is Bjork Sofia, I am the owner of the property, which is still available, clean and habitable.
Registration at the address will be possible.

Address: 162 Sinclair Drive, Basingstoke RG21 6AE, United Kingdom.
The apartment has public transport near, shopping center, sports club and other amenities.

The property has :
Bedrooms - 2
Bathrooms - 2
Large living room and equipped kitchen
Living Area approx: 71 m²
£535 monthly rent - whole property

-The property looks the same as in the photos. It is furnished and renovated.
-Can be rented unfurnished also. The price will remain the same.
-You could move right away or later as you prefer.
-Pets are allowed, with no additional fees.
- Water, WiFi, electricity, parking and council tax are included in the rental price.

Also, you will have one parking space available and access to a very large and well-ventilated basement where you can store things if necessary.
I am interested in finding a tenant for a longer period.
Any other details about yourself would be appreciated, e.g do you have a job, are you a student or do you receive social benefits? When and for what period do you need?
I'd love to hear from you!
Sofia

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#442901 by Michelle Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:35 am

Subject: Property to rent - 35 Roman Rd, Cheltenham GL51 8AB - £610/month

Hello,

My name is Bjork Sofia, I am the owner of the property, which is still available, clean and habitable.
Registration at the address will be possible.

Address: 35 Roman Rd, Cheltenham GL51 8AB, United Kingdom.
The property has public transport near, shopping center, sports club and other amenities.

The property has :
Bedrooms - 2
Bathrooms - 2
Large living room and equipped kitchen
Living Area approx: 67 m²
£610 monthly rent - whole property

-The property looks the same as in the photos. It is furnished and renovated.
-Can be rented unfurnished also. The price will remain the same.
-You could move right away or later as you prefer.
-Pets are allowed, with no additional fees.
- Water, WiFi, electricity, parking and council tax are included in the rental price.

Also, you will have one parking space available and access to a very large and well-ventilated basement where you can store things if necessary.
I am interested in finding a tenant for a longer period.
Any other details about yourself would be appreciated, e.g do you have a job, are you a student or do you receive social benefits? When and for what period do you need?

I'd love to hear from you!
Sofia

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities