Office Hungary: Attila út 53, Budapest

Phone: +44 20709767 83
Fax: +44 20709767 83

Email: [email protected]
International Sales: [email protected]
International Rentals: [email protected]
Timeshare: [email protected]

Nancy Mills - AXA Real Estate <[email protected]>

by private viewing appointment we are trying to focus on the truly interested potential tenants.
I have already sent your complete information to the central department and your transaction details have been generated, the property is reserved for you for a private viewing, all other potential tenants with open viewings will be put on hold.
I have forwarded the email below with the escrow agreement attached.

After visiting the property, there shall be 2 possible situations:
1) In case you decide not to rent the property: the escrow deposit will be 100% reimbursed into your bank account on the same day you visit the property. The fees for our services are entirely paid by the owner.
2) If you agree to rent the property: the first month of rent and the Kaution is already paid, you sign the rental contract and we will release the funds to the owner.

Please confirm the reception of my email and let me know when you paid the escrow deposit to book the private viewing.

Best regards,

Nancy Mills,
International Real Estate Agent
[email protected]
https://www.axa-property.com

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement