Hello

I own the apartment which is located at -address deleted-

The apartment has

1 bedroom
1 bathroom
1 living room
1 Kitchen
40m2

This apartment can be rented for 300 euros per month and a deposit of 500 euros is required, which is fully refundable when you move out of the apartment,

The price of 300 euros, including all utilities (gas / electricity / dishwasher / telephone / cable / internet / parking) for an unlimited period.

The apartment is in good condition, clean and ready to use. The kitchen is fully furnished and equipped with everything you need

I bought the apartment in 2012 and lived there until last month. So my job ended and we went home to Ireland.

The apartment is close to all public transport, a shopping centre, a gym and other local facilities. Pets are allowed but please make sure everything is clean. The apartment has a parking space

Due to my unexpected return to Ireland, I did not have time to find a reliable tenant.

I will wait your answer

Thank you for the cooperation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

My name is David Jano I work in Army and don't have time for rent it personally.

I will make this rental, through the service, Roomless is a platform operating in the field of real estate rentals for medium - long term residential, like any other transactions on Roomless, they will handle of rental agreement and payment.

Apartment is situated and the first floor it have one balcony and is fully furnished and equipped with all you need, but no problem I accept you to come with your furniture, I have a space to store my furniture. pets is allowed

The monthly price is 300 Euros including all utilities + 500 Euros guarantee, (500 Euros guarantee is paid only first month, is fully refundable when leave from apartment)

before I start, I want to make you an offer that comes to your aid in this difficult situation.

if you want to continue this rental, please choose one of the options proposed by me so that we can forward your rental

1 month in advance = 300 Euros + 500 Euros guarantee deposit = 800 Euros

3 months in advance = you will have a 10% discount ( 270 Euros per month X 3 months = 810 Euros + 300 Euros security deposit = 1110 Euros )

6 months in advance = you will have a 20% discount ( 240 Euros per month X 6 months = 1440 Euros, without security deposit )

12 months in advance = you will have a 30% discount ( 210 Euros per month X 12 months = 2520 Euros, without security deposit )

24 months in advance = you will have a 50% discount ( 150 Euros per month X 24 months = 3600 Euros, without security deposit )

Note: In order to benefit from the discount, the amount must be paid in full in advance to Roomless

You can rent this apartment for maximum 10 Years with possibility to extend.

Now If you would like to start the rental arrangements, I would need the following info from your side.

- Full Name:
- Complete Address:
- Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- The desired option:

After I will receive this your dates, I will send all to Roomress and they will contact you with invitation to continue to your rental direct through Roomless

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ,

Roomless sent you Invitation to Rent. you received it ??
The Invitation was sent to your E-Mail address.

Please pay following the instructions listed in the email in the next 24 hours, in order for us to be able to lock your dates and complete the Rental process.

Please check both your inbox or junk/spam folder as sometimes Roomless messages arrive there,

I will wait your email after the transfer was done with proof of payment from the bank to validate your Rental.

Thank you for Rented my apartment!
Our Regards

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Roomless : [email protected]

Dear Tenant

We inform you that your Booking expires tonight, the Booking expires automatically and cancels your Booking

We will wait your email with proof of payment so we can to validate your Booking, in case as you not proof payment until tonight we will cancel your Booking

Thank you for using Roomless services
Roomless Group

Roomless

Dear Tenant
David Jano has invited you to book her apartment from Larnaca!
Could you please proceed to pay related to your booking #B4271014
You have 24 hours to pay for your Apartment before your Booking expires

for more photos of the apartment, click on the image to be redirected to the owner's photo album

Booking Payment Details
Price per Month: € 300
Security Deposit: € 500
Discount: - € 0
Total Price: € 800

The payment is processed and collected by Roomless in full. The security of your funds is ensured, and you’ll be protected by policies, such as cancellation policies and the Guest Refund Policy.
Your Booking has been accepted, please send the payment to Roomless by bank transfer within the next 24 hours, on behalf of the agent designated for this Booking

Payment Details
ROOMLESS AGENT ACCOUNT NAME: ANNIJA SPIRKA VOITAHA
IBAN: IE76PFSR99107015917648
SWIFT/BIC: PFSRIE21
BANK NAME: P. Financial Services Ltd.
BANK ADDRESS: 1-2 Market Square, Navan, Ireland

After we will validate your payment, our agent will contact you by phone and by email to establish when to show you the apartment and to signature, the contract already signed by the owner

We hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before releasing the funds. This gives both parties time to do a walk through upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected, If after visiting the apartment, the apartment does not meet your requirements or for some reason you no longer want to rent it, you will receive money back on the same day from our agent

The Owner will receive full payment from Roomless 24 hours after you check in.
Your payment is automatically covered against internet fraud up to €20,000.

CONTACT US
Roomless
Advertisement

#443757 by schmid-di Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:18 am
Hello, the same thing happened to me, also a David Janos who had to go back to Ireland or something like that because of his duties in the army. But this time in Karlsruhe (Germany), but with exactly the same description