Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439949 by Michelle Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:26 am

Subject: Re: 1.5 rooms - Egonstraße 34, 79106 Freiburg im Breisgau 33m² 450.00 euros
Hello,

Thank you for your reply!
The rent is 450 € and I ask 1 month rent and 1300 € deposit at the beginning of the contract - includes:
Water, TV & WIFI bills, furniture and storage room are included in the monthly rental price.
The costs for electricity and heating are paid separately by you, depending on your monthly consumption. These 2 bills together will not exceed 50-100 per month (during the winter period).

I'm looking for a long-term contract.
The first payment would be 1,750 euros / 1 month's rent + deposit, which you will get back after the end of the contract. Registration on address is possible. Job center not accepted

I am the owner of the apartment. I lived there for a few years but I decided to come back to my home country Denmark. The problem is I don't have anyone to show the apartment at the moment but I can take a few days off and come in person to do the paperwork and give you the keys. You can move in immediately. If you are interested let me know.
Thanks very much

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement